The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Missing Maddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
stormydog said:
hely said:
I think some people on here should take a step back and stop shouting the odds about maddies parents.......................they made a mistake ..a bloody big one...but shouldnt all our energy and thoughts be for the safe return of this little girl.i understand everyones anger, i feel the same but shouting and swearing isn't going to help..some of the language is disgusting!!!!!!!!

everyone is entiltled to their opinion, but to shout other people down for what they believe is out of order!

these people will hang themselves with the guilt of what they have done....i cant even begin to imagine how they must feel.....but maybe a bit more support and less slagging off is in order here!!!!!!!!!!

SO THERE ARE ONES ON HERE WHO BELIEVE ITS OK TO BOLT OUT FOR A DRINK AND DESERT THEIR KIDS..........HANG EM HIGH !!! :rant:

[/quote

NO............thats not what i am saying.they did wrong..im sure we agree on that...i just think we should sit back and think about whats really important right now..and thats the safe return of Maddie.

Its all very well shouting and swearing about them....but its not going to bring that little girl back..........im sure with the help of the press!! they will be hung out to dry once we know what has happened to Maddie!!

you seem to be getting very aggressive about this and its not gonna help!!!!

i apologise then for losing it a bit...but theres just no excuse for what theyve done.

i honestly think if i came face to face id have the dad.

but as for on k9 im bottling it then.....sorry :b

this whole situation was avoidable, it was caused by the

stupidity of parents that should have known better.

while i feel for them and desperately hope that maddie

is returned safely there is still a small part of me that

cannot forgive the fact that those children were left alone.

it is fair enough to say that these things can happen anywhere

but i would like to think that if, god forbid, this ever

happened to me, i could be certain that i had done every thing

in my power to stop it. unfortunately maddies parents cant

say that, this is their burden that they have to live with.

regardless of what people say my kids (ages 2 & 5yrs) are never

left alone anywhere. maybe this makes me an over protective

parent, maybe i'm just cautious, i suppose that is for you

to judge.

if my neighbours were leaving their kids home alone, even for

a short while i am damn sure that i would call social services,

avoidable, neglegent, stupid ? yes definately, now they are

paying the highest price any parent can, but ask yourself

who is paying more, the parents? or poor maddie who they

stupidly put at risk ?

lol......you plum (w00t)

im just concerned that the whole thing has blown up...........lets put all our thoughts and energy into positive thoughts...and once we know what has happened to Maddie........i will sit back and watch you tear them apart!!!! (and agree with you) :thumbsup:

Well said fat whippet, :thumbsup: my youngest is now 8 but i would never dream of leaving him alone, as parents we are responsible for our children, that means looking after them 24/7 and means if you want a drink or a meal take them with you or do without.

JUST TO REITERATE WHAT I SAID YESTERDAY.............

PERSONALLY I SMELL A BAD END.

LETS PRAY FIRSTLY THATS SHE COMES BACK.. AND IF NOT....THAT SHES WITH A MORE CARING FAMILY THAN HER FIRST !!

THINK WE CAN ALL AGREE ON THAT !

JOHN

from reading this thread i get the feeling that it is the fact that these parents are 'upper class' and being treated differently by the press than 'lower class' folk have been in previous similar situations....i feel that if these had been parents on benefits or a single parent then the way the press would be dealing with this very sad happening would be of a more finger pointing nature than the supportive mode they appear to have taken at present...i also agree with the opinion that if this was the case (parents on benefits or a single parent) that social services most deffinately would have flown over and removed the other children from the care of the parents, possibly bringing them back to england! then forcing the parent/s to make another very public judging decision of wether to stay and await the return of thier missing daughter or return home with the other children....anyway it is all very sad and all i can hope for is the safe return of this little girl and the appropriate punishment set out in law for these very stupid parents!!

stormydog said:
FATWHIPPET FOR PRESIDENT !!

thank you (w00t)

i tried to put across they way i feel without getting

personal, while i feel the anger and sadness of

everyone else, mostly i feel disapointed that this

has happened, disapointed in maddies parents for

not looking out for such a precious gift as a daughter

better, disapointed that there are people in the world

that will steal others children and i am scared for maddie,

if she is still alive, what is she going through? try to

see it from the eyes of a four year old, taken from all

that you know to where? what? and none of it her

fault. you have to ask, even if she does come home

safely will she be the same child ?, i doubt it .

Don't talk rubbish..Just because they made a mistake doesn't mean that they didn't care about their children.

Nice to know there are so many perfect parents on here!!

I just can't imagine how it must feel, it's just awful. We all feel so emotional about this.

Obviously they felt very secure there and felt it was safe do leave them.

Tracey

beaubeau said:
Don't talk rubbish..Just because they made a mistake doesn't mean that they didn't care about their children.

Tracey

it would appear that maddies parents made the same 'mistake'

every night.

beaubeau said:

I just can't imagine how it must feel, it's just awful. We all feel so emotional about this.

Tracey

[/quote

well said!

beaubeau said:

Tracey

I honestly dont believe what youve just written there beaubeau, SAFE TO LEAVE THEM ON THERE OWN.

fatwhippet said:
beaubeau said:

Tracey

every night.

Exactly, they felt is was safe...... it doesn't mean they didn't care.

Take a look at child abuse cases in this country. I've seen many and that's neglect and not caring.

This was unfortunate and they will be feeling something that we can't begin to imagine.

Unless anyone was there, I don't believe anyone really knows the resort or what really happened.

It's just so, so sad.

Tracey

beaubeau said:
fatwhippet said:
beaubeau said:

Tracey

every night.

Exactly, they felt is was safe...... it doesn't mean they didn't care.

Take a look at child abuse cases in this country. I've seen many and that's neglect and not caring.

This was unfortunate and they will be feeling something that we can't begin to imagine.

Im gonna log off for a while till i calm down, i think this lot is gonna get out of hand and needs closing now, cos its bound to happen, lets just hope that this poor little girl returns home safe and well. :luck:

keith

trac said:
have to agree with stormy on this one, we have never left our children, when they needed to go to bed we all go to the room, & hubby & me will sit on the balconey reading a book, our  kids are to precious to us, & we are very over protective with our children, which i know at times our 14 year old daughter finds frustrating, but with my past job & hubby's job we know what is out there,i just hope that maddy is found safe & sound

Ive got day John and maybe im ruffling a few fethers, but noone has said one thing about the fact they were left alone. If it was a joe ordinary from a council estate who were on the dole etc.. you definatly would have heard about it, but becuase they are well to do not one thing.

I feel so sorry for them and also becuase their guilt will haunt them for the rest of their lives, but I have to say as a mother I cant understand what they were thinking leaving thses kids alone.

I feel like crying when I THINK of the wee woman becuase she is of similar age to my wee girl, please all who think of her say prayers for her safe return home. o:)

i'm on way to the stocks as i write this lol

i feel that these are busy working parents who in thier line of work have lots of important meetings and social events to attend where it is unsuitable for children.....all the responsibility for these children falls at the feet of the nanny, i would suggest that on many an occasion these parents my go a day if not two without having a proper conversation or quality play time with thier children, and if you are not used to taking responsibility for three children on a daily basis you could not possibly begin to be aware of all the worrying accidents - near misses - mistakes and thoughts that fear you into being more responsible for your children..i am all for working parents and paying your own way over claiming benefits but not at the expence of missing out on your children and your own commitment to them - wether that be financially or through the bond that quality time spent together can develope....they have never really been fully responsible for thier children at home so why would it be different on holiday without a nanny?

only soft tomatoes and soggy lettuce please lol

I think everyone's emotions are running high cos this could so easily have been prevented.Whatever we all think it is a fact the little lady is missing cos her mum and dad left her alone.Fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back