The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Mo Chara Mating

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
They're beautiful, :wub: what a lovely family. You must be so chuffed

Congratulations on your new babies and good luck to all :luck:

look lovely pups,she looks a good mother :luck: :luck: .best of luck to there lucky owners :thumbsup: :luck:

ww they r lovely and very good weights. rio (digga whizz) was 9 or 10oz and has gone to 24lb. :thumbsup:

They are lovely Vicky :wub: Very best of :luck: to all the very lucky new owners :thumbsup:

:wub: beautiful, well done little Cus Jude Vicky and Mark, a long night for you all but well worth it. Carnt wait to see the babies, Cus looks so content bless her.

Lynn Mick Ashley and Chloe xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

nice healthy litter. :luck: there will be some very lucky people in 6 weeks time. :thumbsup:

Some more pic's of the little gang. I'll put the new owners on once i know who's having what :thumbsup:

Bitch pup 3rd born.

1.jpg

2.jpg

Bitch pup 5th born.

3.jpg

5.jpg

Dog pup 1st born.

6.jpg

7.jpg

Bitch pup 4th born.

8.jpg

Bitch pup 2nd born.

9.jpg

10.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
oh they are gorgeous i'm in love with the 3 blue fawn girls :wub: feel free to post one to me :p

Absolutely beautiful. Saw these last night, Cara doing a fantastic job :D Keep the pictures coming Vicky.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back