The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Molly

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Is Molly one of the Buffy puppies??? shes a lovely girl :wub:

Lovely photo's - the video is great!!

We're getting a new arrival tommorow...Molly's brother Tam! We hope they both get on and he'll be so loved , as much as Molly is. Ive attatched a pic of them both (its a bit blurry but v cute) :wub: :wub: :wub:

th_DCFC0002_1_.jpg

Im so excited for you, they will be fab together, a matching pair :wub: :wub: :wub: , hope we get to see loads of pictures :thumbsup: :cheers: :huggles:

Great to see Molly again!!!

Glad to hear that Tam is going to a great new home!!

We will love to see them together!!

Loads of love from their brother and sister Macey and Byron!! :huggles: :huggles:

I hope Tam loves his new home :thumbsup:

Molly is so like Tam and I think a good match,, :D

Molly is such a good looking lass (w00t) , but Tam say's he's better looking :p

I hope it works out and Tam is very happy with his new life :thumbsup:

It was lovely meeting you and Molly today Molly is :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Good luck with Tam :thumbsup:

MollyMoMo said:
We're getting a new arrival tommorow...Molly's brother Tam!  We hope they both get on and he'll be so loved , as much as Molly is. Ive attatched a pic of them both (its a bit blurry but v cute)  :wub:   :wub:   :wub:
......that is just brilliant news :cheers: :thumbsup: Tam is lovely too :wub: and I do hope they get along well which Im sure they will. Good Luck :luck: :luck: and lots of pictures soon please.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tam's off to his new home .

Im sorry for almost chasing yous out, but daft me crying :- "

It was nice to see Tam walking with his tail wagging to your car :D

Good luck wee man :huggles:

Arrived safe and sound! :thumbsup:he had a good sniff out the window, Molly's full of beans and not giving him a mintues peace...and she's already mounted him!!!!! (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) Their investigating the garden now, and were trying to get some pictures! asap. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back