The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Moonpig Is Sick

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
POOR MOONPIG :luck: :wub: :luck: :wub:

WISHING YOU BETTER QUICKLY

I do hope moonpig is better soon sending loads of love to her :wub: :wub: :wub:

All the best, Moonpig; I do hope you feel much better soon. :wub: :wub: :luck: :luck: :luck:

Hugs for your pretty girlie :huggles:

I'm so pleased that she is home for the weekend :D Hang in there, Moonpig xxx

Poor Moonpig- it sounds like she (and you) are having an awful time at the moment :unsure:

Fingers crossed for her :luck:

Liz and the Monellis

Poor Moonpig- it sounds like she (and you) are having an awful time at the moment :unsure:

Fingers crossed for her :luck:

Liz and the Monellis

all the very best wishes for Moonpig and lots of hugs and licks from Ellie and Tyg :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

How is Zoe today? I hope she's managed to eat a little bit :luck:
Hi Zoe is doing pretty well all things considered...she kept down her tiny meal last night and again this morning...she will be having another shortly when her food has cooled down. As long as she keeps the food down, she can stay at home..the moment she can't manage she has to go back in. We certainly weren't expecting to have her home this weekend at all so it's nice to have her home...she has been with just me today as my husband is away,so it has been nice to have her to myself as we get along rather well (w00t)

How is Zoe today? I hope she's managed to eat a little bit :luck:
Hi Zoe is doing pretty well all things considered...she kept down her tiny meal last night and again this morning...she will be having another shortly when her food has cooled down. As long as she keeps the food down, she can stay at home..the moment she can't manage she has to go back in. We certainly weren't expecting to have her home this weekend at all so it's nice to have her home...she has been with just me today as my husband is away,so it has been nice to have her to myself as we get along rather well (w00t)
I'm glad to hear she's doing ok ... hope she goes from strength to strength :luck:

Poor girl, glad to hear she is doing a bit better. I hope she continues to improve :huggles:

Poor girl, i hope she continues to get better. Take care

Thanks everyone, just a little update...Moonpig has stopped eating and has been vomitting today and I am waiting to talk to the vet and decide what we do next as she has had a few good days.

However just to add to my worries we now have Badger the 13yr old whippet off his food and very depressed and vomitting and he is much too thin to not be eating so will let you know what the heck is going on a bit later.

Oh poor Moonie, and you now having two to worry about, hope all goes well and they both improve soon

:( Sorry to hear Moonpig has had a setback and that Badger is also ill. What a rubbish time you're having :huggles:

ok now we have a third dog vomiting...James the beagle boy too sooo I'm hoping this is all unrelated to Zoe's pancreas and just a bug doing the rounds....I've never washed the floors so many times in one day lol :wacko:

Oh no I hope its a bug and nothing serious. Hope they are all feeling a bit better soon and you get a break from washing floors.

Last edited by a moderator:
Everything is crossed for Moonpig and Badger to be ok :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

Gill

xx

PS, oh, and James - get well soon, too! sorry - only re-read the thread AFTER I posted!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back