The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Morgan's Tumour

zilloot

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
My oldie Morgan (12.5yrs) has a tumour under her tail. She's had it for a wee while and our vet said it was just a wart.

Yesterday it started bleeding so I took her to the vet today and she's to go back for an operation tomorrow. It wasn't a vet I normally see and he was really rough with her and just shrugged and said she had cancer, spelling it out as if I was stupid to think it was a wart. She is in pain, I can see it in her eyes, and I hope they can do something for her.

Now I'm worried it may have spread and am thinking all sorts of awful things. A colleague of OH had his dog pts on Tuesday because of cancer and we've all been thinking about Tilly and animal friends we've lost.

Och, I'm probably being daft and she'll be fine but ... :'( :'(

Sending good thoughts your way and wish Morgan all the best tomorrow with her operation.

I'm sure everything will turn out just fine and she will be back to herself soon.

Good Luck

Caroline

its always a worrying time when there getting older,hope its nothing serious and it can be sorted quickly.

good luck :luck:

oh Fiona! I'm not going to tell you not to worry, of course you are going to! You're not being daft at all!

good luck to both of you for tomorrow :luck: :huggles:

Thinking of you all Fiona, fingers crossed ...

What a shame the vet was so brusque. No need for it.

Vets shouldn't behave like that :(

I do hope that Morgan turns out to be ok :luck: :luck: :luck:

:huggles: for you both

fingers crossed its nothing bad. :luck: thinking of you..... :huggles:

Hope everything goes well for Morgan :luck:

fingers crossed for a good outcome :luck: :luck: :luck:

Good luck for tomorrow. :luck: :luck: Here's hoping she gets the all clear. :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

Sending Good luck to Morgan :luck: :luck: :huggles: hope everything goes well Fiona.

Wish you all the luck for tomorrow.

My Woody whippet has a large tumour in his back and he's going to have surgery on the 21st along with my other whippet who has eight benign but large lumps about his person. They're both 10yrs old and i totally know how you feel with all the worrying.

I truly hope all goes well for you.....will think of you and your dog tomorrow :huggles:

let's hope he's a better surgeon with his patients asleep than he was with his patient bedside manner :- "

:luck: good luck for tomorrow, hope it's something simple :huggles: to you both

What a horrible vet to be so uncaring Fiona :(

Will be thinking about you and Morgan tomorrow. Good luck :luck:

Liz and the Monellis

Good luck tomorrow - hope all goes well. :luck: :luck: :luck:

Good luck for tomorrow Morgan, hope everything goes well :luck: :luck: :luck:

Thinking of you and Morgan :huggles: - make sure they send the lump off for pathology so that you can get a better idea of the prognosis - there are so many different types of cancer and it may be a localised, slow growing one if you are lucky. :luck: :luck: :luck:

Good Luck at the vets Fiona. Hope everything goes OK :huggles:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back