The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Mossbawnhill Litter

05whippet

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Well Rush could finally not hold onto them any longer and her first litter arrived safely last night....all 10 of them!!! She was very decent and gave us 5 of each sex. :wub: :huggles: :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
:cheers: [SIZE=21pt]MANY CONGRATULATIONS TO RUSH & BADGE & OF COURSE YOU & RYAN[/SIZE] :cheers:

Lovely even litter, well done to mum & dad :huggles:

beautiful puppies.more pics please? :wub: :thumbsup:

kris said:
beautiful puppies.more pics please? :wub:   :thumbsup:
And please too the registered names of the dam and sire for those of us keeping pedigrees? We can catch up with individual pup names but it is tough figuring out who dogs are when their call names are all that are given (especially on aging brains :- " that may actually have been told who mom, or dad was officially at some earlier time).

Lanny

CONGRATULATIONS on the litter looking forward to more pics

Lovely mixed litter of colours and Genders - Mum is lovely and looks very well :wub:

I want Blue if I ever breed from her to have one perfect girl just for me :wub: ...10 that doesn't bear thinking about :lol:

CONGRATULATIONS ON THE SAFE ARRIVAL OF YOUR BABIES :huggles:

THEY LOOK LOVELY AND MUM LOOKS VERY CONTENT :wub:

Avalonia said:
kris said:
beautiful puppies.more pics please? :wub:   :thumbsup:
And please too the registered names of the dam and sire for those of us keeping pedigrees? We can catch up with individual pup names but it is tough figuring out who dogs are when their call names are all that are given (especially on aging brains :- " that may actually have been told who mom, or dad was officially at some earlier time).

Lanny

Lanny...your brain is'nt aging at all,I have'nt already mentioned who they "officially" are,I realised though after posting that I should've!! :- "

Mum is our Swiss import Druantia's Celtic Flight To Mossbawnhill by Multi Int Ch Bohem Time Flies and out of Un Rien T'habille Du Sac a Malices and Dad is Mossbawnhill Better Man by Multi Int Ch Airescot Bob Fest and out of Collooney Mamma Mia...the puppies have an almost purely American/Continental pedigree as Rush's dam's pedigree goes back into Multi Int Ch Paris Panther and Badger's dam is by Multi Int Ch Airescot Ruby Rascal. ;)

And THANKYOU everyone for your nice comments about the litter...I am still in shock at having 10 of the little blighters!!!! :lol:

Blimey,10 (w00t) ....i'm glad that Pops hasn't got that many :sweating: :D

Congratulations Pam :cheers: ,they look lovely :wub: :wub: :wub:

You must be so proud of Rush and Badger, such beautiful puppies

Congratulations Pamela and Ryan

Such pretty babies! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

5 of each - is that what they call an even litter? :- " :lol: :lol:

(w00t) TEN! - Wow, best of luck, you must be thrilled :cheers:

Wow! 10 - I know what's that's like, my Chelsea had a litter of 10 once - Good Luck Pamela! You'll be kept busy no doubt - rest up well and good now while Rush is looking after them! ;) :lol:

[SIZE=14pt]CONGRATULATIONS[/SIZE]Wow.....................ten,lovely litter :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

:cheers: [SIZE=14pt]Congratulations[/SIZE] . :cheers: ...and what a gorgeous litter.....lovely colours in there.. :wub: :wub:

Many congrats on a nice litter :cheers: Look forward to more pics as grow up --- if you have the time!! :lol:

Lanny...your brain is'nt aging at all,I have'nt already mentioned who they "officially" are,I realised though after posting that I should've!! :- "

Mum is our Swiss import Druantia's Celtic Flight To Mossbawnhill by Multi Int Ch Bohem Time Flies and out of Un Rien T'habille Du Sac a Malices and Dad is Mossbawnhill Better Man by Multi Int Ch Airescot Bob Fest and out of Collooney Mamma Mia...the puppies have an almost purely American/Continental pedigree as Rush's dam's pedigree goes back into Multi Int Ch Paris Panther and Badger's dam is by Multi Int Ch Airescot Ruby Rascal. ;)

So glad I hadn't been told and didn't forget! I have them fitted into my pedigree program, so as they are registered I will add their registered names. Thanks.

We are used to quite small litters - 4 to 6 -- but Ms. Ceely (Eng.Cdn.Ch. Nevedith Ceefa Ceely) delivered an astonishing (for us) 10 in March 2006 and now she is due at the end of January and she already looks like she could deliver another big litter. Ceely has all the qualities of a good sergeant-major -- the way she platooned in those pups to the feeding station -- feeding a number then pushing them away and nudging in the rest -- was nothing short of astonishing to watch. All not only survived but thrived.

Good luck with your lot!

Lanny

Nice to see you've posted the photo of Rush & Badgers babies on here Pamela :cheers: Congratulations on your lovely colourful litter :cheers: Hope the proud Sire got a nice fat cigar to smoke after the birth (w00t) :lol: ....and the proud Dam a nice long, restful sleep -_- -_- !!!!

Can't wait to see the wee mites :wub: in the flesh :thumbsup:

:luck: BEST OF LUCK WITH THEM :luck:

Tracy

P.S Hope to see you & Ryan tomorrow at N I Hound of the Year :thumbsup: .....Is the proud father, Badger making an appearance? Or will Rush have him on babysitting duties already!!!! :lol: :lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back