The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Mossbawnhill Pups At 4wks

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
so Tim was looking for his watch then???? (w00t) (w00t) :- " :- " :teehee: :teehee:

louiejoe said:
so Tim was looking for his watch then???? (w00t)   (w00t)   :- "  :- "  :teehee:   :teehee:
Yep..he said he thought he heard a loud ticking come from the box!! (w00t) (w00t)

Gorgeous babies :wub: What a cool puppy yard they have - I think my kids would be over in a flash to play in there (w00t)

Do your older one's not jump out of those lower fences????? We have rabbits & a wild cat tormenting our guys at the moment :angry: the minute the dogs get a free reign, they are up n off & over the fences with their deaf hunting ears on :blink: Needless to say, we have a fencing contractor here as I type ripping down the dog paddock fencing & installing 1800 high fencing & gates (w00t) (w00t)

05whippet said:
and one of Uncle Timber with Cedar,Dale & Forest (or as he is now known GARETH!  (w00t) ...his new owner decided that Forest reminded her of Forest Gump,so Gareth he is!!  :) )
Aww they are all gorgeous puppies....and I just love this picture... :wub: :wub:

Your play area is great.. :thumbsup:

theyve certainly grown up a lot since we last saw them Pam.theyre looking gorgeous. :wub: i dont know which one id pick. :sweating: can we have some standy uppy pics?pleeeeaaassseeee? :D

shenace said:
Gorgeous babies :wub:   What a cool puppy yard they have - I think my kids would be over in a flash to play in there (w00t)  
Do your older one's not jump out of those lower fences?????  We have rabbits & a wild cat tormenting our guys at the moment  :angry:   the minute the dogs get a free reign, they are up n off & over the fences with their deaf hunting ears on :blink:   Needless to say, we have a fencing contractor here as I type ripping down the dog paddock fencing & installing 1800 high fencing & gates (w00t)   (w00t)

Hi...Shenace, YES the adults would jump out given the chance,but they are'nt ever left out their on their own as we have wild pheasants and feral cats about. But the area is really only for the puppys and adults to play in and I did'nt want it any higher in case it looked a bit like a prison exercise yard!! :lol: and it's at the front of our property,so it might have looked unsightly if it was much higher. Incidently we have a 6ft overlap fence that surrounds the property on one side and Teazel (one of the adults) scaled it a while ago after a cat!! (w00t)

05whippet said:
shenace said:
Gorgeous babies :wub:    What a cool puppy yard they have - I think my kids would be over in a flash to play in there (w00t)   
Do your older one's not jump out of those lower fences?????  We have rabbits & a wild cat tormenting our guys at the moment  :angry:    the minute the dogs get a free reign, they are up n off & over the fences with their deaf hunting ears on :blink:    Needless to say, we have a fencing contractor here as I type ripping down the dog paddock fencing & installing 1800 high fencing & gates (w00t)   (w00t)

Hi...Shenace, YES the adults would jump out given the chance,but they are'nt ever left out their on their own as we have wild pheasants and feral cats about. But the area is really only for the puppys and adults to play in and I did'nt want it any higher in case it looked a bit like a prison exercise yard!! :lol: and it's at the front of our property,so it might have looked unsightly if it was much higher. Incidently we have a 6ft overlap fence that surrounds the property on one side and Teazel (one of the adults) scaled it a while ago after a cat!! (w00t)

Hee heee... we have a hotwire around the top of the 6' high fences as I have one particular creature who came from Australia & I am sure must have a bit of kangaroo blood in her (w00t) the first time she got a crack with the electric fence she squeaked - I know it is naughty, but I actually had to laugh, she wondered what on earth had biten her :lol: :lol: She is cunning & only bounces up the gate now, all clear from that nasty white tape - this is in their day run. I was worried she would get a foot caught & she would end up with serious injury.. however, all sorted now :p

Pamela, just look at your site , new pictures there and not here ?

Oulallaaaaa ... Squirrel look a lovely girl and Garreth + Cedar are equal quality boys !

Wich one is your own choice ?

speak soon

Stephy

The babies are even more gorgeous in real life Pamela :wub: ...especially you know who!!!! (w00t) :thumbsup:

See you at Crufts on Sunday :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back