The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Mossbawnhill Pups At 4wks

and one of Uncle Timber with Cedar,Dale & Forest (or as he is now known GARETH! (w00t) ...his new owner decided that Forest reminded her of Forest Gump,so Gareth he is!! :) )

They are so cute, bless them. :wub:

Looks like a fantastic play area they have :thumbsup: with toys to match

what a beautiful litter :wub: :wub: :wub: :huggles:

Granny Bracken (on the right) Aunty Pebble and Gareth (Forest)

Pebble (front left) Moss (Back) Bracken (front right) showing the pups how to chew bones correctly! Mind you they look more interested in the log!!! :lol:

Pups are from L to R...Gareth (Forest), Drake, Damson,Teal and Sorrel just going out of shot.

Last edited by a moderator:
And Timber,Moss and Teazel (front right) with Teal (in front of Tim) Sorrel (just behind) and Damson over by the gate.

Lovely Whippies, babies and big uns!! :wub: :wub: And that is an awful lot of balls!!!! LOL!! :lol:

It's lovely to see them growing up - they've turned into little dogs while I couldn't get on here due to our PC going west ... thank goodness I'm back on the internet now ... it's felt like AGES and I've probably missed lots :)

Thank you very much for sharing these pics with us Pamela. :huggles:

The pups are looking good & thanks for sharing your pics

Yvonne

:huggles:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back