The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Mossbawnhill Pups At 4wks

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
ill volunteer as a nanny! :wub: :wub: :wub: can i give them all a cuddle as i cant make my mind up? :D

Ohhhhhhhhh I wish they were mine :wub: :wub: :wub:

They are all so beautiful Pam

Pauline & Ruby

hang on ill have to find me pinny and frilly mob cap! :lol:

Congratulations it is a very beautiful Litter with beautiful colors :wub: :wub:

Claudine & Jee-Bee's

htpp://site.voila.fr/jee.beeswhippet

As I live in Nottingham , I think `Forest` belongs here :cheers: Cracking litter

I still like Drake. :wub: :wub: :wub: Quite apart from the name, he's a gorgeous little boy! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

They really are coming along beautifully! Thanks for posting these photos Pam.

Forest really stands out ... I still like little Damson. Bet they're keeping you busy :)

(w00t) i cant believe they are 4 weeks already!!! :wub: i love that age tho, when they are up and about into everything, just thought in another 3 weeks i might now be saying the same :lol: best of luck with them all :luck: :luck: :luck:

Awww bless, Forest is :wub:

Bet they are great fun to sit and watch play. :wub:

How on earth are you going to chose one from that beautiful litter. (w00t) They are all so gorgeous... :wub: :wub:

Stunning and your photos are ace.. :thumbsup:

Janimal said:
How on earth are you going to chose one from that beautiful litter.   (w00t)   They are all so gorgeous... :wub:   :wub: Stunning and your photos are ace.. :thumbsup:

I will be cheating slightly Janis as I am keeping back two but I think it might still be quite difficult. :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
i dont know how id be able to pick two out of this litter theyre all so yummy :wub: :wub: :wub:

chim chimminy chim chimminy chim chim chiree.... :- "

(w00t) They are beautiful puppies :wub: Damson is my favourite :huggles:

kris said:
i dont know how id be able to pick two out of this litter theyre all so yummy :wub:   :wub:   :wub:
chim chimminy chim chimminy chim chim chiree....  :- "

Ooohh does that mean you can fly too Kris??? ;)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back