The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Mum To Be

I can see that just like last time you are neglecting those dear little pups. Shutting them away and not spending every last waking moment with them. :thumbsup:

Your pups are just so, just so ....................... played with, pampered, cossetted.

Is that that black dog or bitch with the white toes on the back right leg? They are :wub: :wub:

Its the dog that has the 2 white toes he also has a smll white squiggly marking on his chest. The bitch has hardly any white at all - just a few hairs on her chest, not even enough to be called a patch. Aren't they just sooooo cute. :wub:

Not biased or anything :b

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree they are very cute and looking great. :thumbsup: Oh and of course we want more photos.

They're just waiting for the pups to go downstairs - It's all ready ;)

:p they r nice pups .weve just started in sport of racing whippets an we realy enjoying it weve meet some realy nice people hope carrys on

pups are now in their new run :sweating:

IMAG0014.jpgcopy.jpg

Ahh beautiful! Glad to hear little Page has a home - or I might just have had to have her! I kept showing her pictures to Steve, and telling him she was the only one with no home, sniff sniff, but it fell on deaf ears!!

How will this webcam work then?

Please post more pics of Page - she's hidden in the last ones.

all the puppies have been named now :thumbsup:

daphne's black bitch is "holly" :thumbsup:

steph's parti colour bitch is "ruby" :thumbsup:

our fawn bitch is "amber" :- "

judy & nigel's black dog is"kaos" :thumbsup:

lesley's fawn is "boss" :thumbsup:

Umm where did Connie go ?? :lol: .........Good I can use that name myself now :thumbsup: ........Great name's for all those pups btw ......and in your last picture of the loooonnngggg pen ......is that the newest way of training young puppies how to sprint in a straight line ?? (w00t)

yes hannah it is a long pen (dont know about their sprinting) but is does help their house training, already they walk to the end of the run to mess, and that has to be a good thing dont you think? :b

It's a long pen so that they can get a run up to jump over the barrier at the end. That's why the web cam is there to get action shots.

Lesley's gone for Bruce's nickname in the end I see.

Puppy trial nights at SCots next year is going to be busy. :- "

Like the way they appear to have hurled the stuffed toys out of their nest. Are they having contests to see who can throw them the farthest :D

There ought to be a trampoline at the end so they can run up and jump the barrier at the end - like Steve McQueen on his bike in The Great Escape. Didn't one of them pole vault the fence in that film? :teehee:

one for june as i know she likes parti-colours :thumbsup:

IMAG0017.jpgcopy.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back