The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Mum's To Be!

Mark Roberts

The Ringmaster
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Thought i'd post a pick of Parkstone Taboo with just under 2 weeks to go till she's due.

Do you think she's pregnant? :sweating:

Come on Hannah where's the pics of Inca

DSCF0003.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Well she looks pregnant to me Mark :D .........Heres Inca who has 2 weeks left to go........but now she looks small compared to Kerry :blink:

DSCF0004.JPG

I'll go for 7 for Candy, blues (with the odd little red brindle and white in there! :b )

For Inca 5, all brindle.

:luck:

On your litter Hannah i'll say

5 pups ~ 3 bitch's 2 dogs

1 Black, 1 fawn, 3 brindle.

I ordered more blacks than that .......and I certainly didn't order a fawn at all :oops:

I reckon Kerry will have 8, ......4 of each, and they'll all be parti's ......Oh and a solid brindle just for good measure :thumbsup: ........but I'm more interested in the colours of Candys :- " ......shouldn't we see a picture of her ?

I reckon Kerry will have 8
But what do you think Candy (in the pic above) will have
shouldn't we see a picture of her
look above and you will see her?
Candy's the Brindle Kerry's the fawn & White (put your glasses on Hannah! ) :- "

Candy's due the 4th December, Kerry's not due till 1st January (so we've got to wait till next year for hers :D )

Last edited by a moderator:
:oops: .....I knew that ......just got a bit confused thats all :wacko: :blink: .......So Candy I reckon will have what I said Kerry would have when I thought that she was actually Kerry but was really Candy all along :sweating: :blink: :wacko: (are you following ? (w00t) ).........Now ......Can't wait to see a picture of Kerry and I think she'll have loads of blacks :thumbsup:

Hannah, you've lost me cock, have you had lessons of that American bloke who went on about what they did, didn't and might have known or not known? :wacko:

So you recon Candy's got a belly full? ~ I recon 7 ~ 4 bitch's 3 dogs, a Black & White a Blue & White and the rest brindle.

Kerry? i've no idea. she's getting a bit thicker around the waistline (I think) but it's only 3 weeks and her 1st litter so she won't show for a while yet but i'm hopeing your right about the colours.

Scott Frodsham said:
Tell that to the boss!  :b
Sshh then .......Joe will never notice a few more little Whippets running around ......honest :D ........Of course the best plan is to buy a pup as a present for her, as no one can ever refuse a pressie as that would be rude :thumbsup: :- "

STRIKE WHIPPETS said:
I ordered more blacks than that .......and I certainly didn't order a fawn at all  :oops:

I reckon Kerry will have 8, ......4 of each, and they'll all be parti's ......Oh and a solid brindle just for good measure  :thumbsup: ........but I'm more interested in the colours of Candys  :- " ......shouldn't we see a picture of her ?
And what's wrong with fawns :rant:

If you let us know what colour the `fathers` are then we can all guess what colour pups they are going to have :))

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back