The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Mum's To Be!

:wub: :wub: :wub: THANK YOU!!!

I love that little one with the white collar and white socks right in the middle of the food bowl (w00t) (sorry don't know what you call his/her colour) but oh my what a beauty :wub: :wub:

there all looking great!! what a fab sized litter too :cheers: :cheers:

Lesley should we get the Kettle on & cake for after racing next week. :thumbsup:

Shes a brindle/white Tina and she was the first to go, she is going to live in Devon, when shes old enough.

Paula Roberts said:
Shes a brindle/white Tina and she was the first to go, she is going to live in Devon, when shes old enough.
gorgeous :wub: :wub: all the light brindle's are scrummy! :luck: with them :thumbsup:

Waiter waiter, theres a puppy in my soup!

How funny, they all look very sweet. :thumbsup:

After seeing Todd today I take back what I said  He is Tiny
Hes even smaller now, after Julie took him for a wee. (w00t) Poor todd thought he was on a mountain hike. (w00t)

You two - got more puppies :wub: :wub: lucky people - they are lovely.

and I must come to the racing now ....... even if its only to puppy sit for you all :thumbsup:

I will get there one day I promise. :cheers:

Paula Roberts said:
After seeing Todd today I take back what I said  He is Tiny
Hes even smaller now, after Julie took him for a wee. (w00t) Poor todd thought he was on a mountain hike. (w00t)

:oops: LOL :lol:

It was more like a BOUNCE round the field Paula ! :lol: !

Julie

Paula Roberts said:
LOL as if you could pick a couple and leave the rest. (w00t)

Oh I wouldn't be leaving any just talking them in stages so candy didn't mind :thumbsup:

Janimal said:
You two - got more puppies  :wub:   :wub:   lucky people - they are lovely.
and I must come to the racing now ....... even if its only to puppy sit for you all  :thumbsup:

I will get there one day I promise. :cheers:

Looking forward to it Janis :thumbsup: :D

Hi Janis,

You are more than welcome anytime, we have quite a lot of pups at the moment so im sure you will be kept busy all day, and seeing as todd who is 4 months on friday but looks about 9 weeks, im sure if you come in 5 years time youll still think hes a puppy, his mum is 5 and people still think shes a puppy.

Well the 3 pups have just had their 1st look around a bend at our local flapping track, Max (Parkstone Take A Chance) ran a little wide at the 1st bend but still managed to beat his litter sister Parkstone Lucy Lastic by 5L (both off Scr).

Mo (Parkstone Sweet Ebony) ran solo and handled the bend realy well.

Was really nice to see the vet van there as well, just in case of any injuries. :thumbsup:

it's been so long since we had pic's of Todd *hint, hint* :- "

did you keep any pup's from Candy's litter? if so can we have pic's plz! :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back