The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Mum's To Be!

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Heres Max (Parkstone Take A Chance) showing off his Trophy.

max.jpg

And his Litter sister Lucy (Parkstone Lucy Lastic) showing off hers.

lucy.jpg

Pics of Todd later.

Well done the Parkstone dogs - very nice trophies :thumbsup:

[SIZE=14pt]WELL DONE MAX and LUCY!![/SIZE]

can we have pic's of the new pup's you've bred too? :D

Id like to say a big THANK YOU :thumbsup: to Lesley, as she got the trophies through sponsership, youve done us proud again Lesley.

:cheers: [SIZE=14pt]CONGRATULATIONS MAX AND LUCY :cheers: [/SIZE]

Julie

WOW Todd has really come on, can't belive he has grown so much, did you put him in a grow bag Mark :lol:

Great picture :wub:

Julie

Julie He looks a lot bigger in the picture than he actually is.

he's still a little fart. :(

Mark Roberts said:
Julie He looks a lot bigger in the picture than he actually is.he's still a little fart.  :(

LOL :lol:

How old is he now Mark ? just wondered when we would be seeing him.

Julie

Mark Roberts said:
A Pic of Todd especialy for Janimal. (with mum,grandmother, Aunty.)
363817.jpg

Aww thank you Paula for that lovely family picture. :huggles: isnt he coming on - love his colour (Mark calls him a 'fart' :lol: - you can always send him up to me - if hes calling him names :lol: )

Mark calls him a 'fart'
I call him worse than that Janimal LOL :- "

Julie he should be making an apearance in the very near future now he's fully jabbed up.

Trouble is Julie i run round like a headless chicken all day on sundays so if i brought him i would have to find a puppy walker, are there any offers. :- "

Janice if ever i want to rehome him i will deliver him to you myself. :thumbsup:

Paula Roberts said:
Trouble is Julie i run round like a headless chicken all day on sundays so if i brought him i would have to find a puppy walker, are there any offers.  :- "

Janice if ever i want to rehome him i will deliver him to you myself.  :thumbsup:

ERRRMM I wont be fetching Evie for a few weeks, still in season, so i will babysit Todd no problem :thumbsup: :lol: :thumbsup:

Julie

jue332 said:
WOW Todd has really come on, can't belive he has grown so much, did you put him in a grow bag Mark  :lol: Great picture  :wub:

Julie

After seeing Todd today I take back what I said :b He is Tiny and was a pleasure to look after :wub: :wub: :wub:

Julie

OMG quick get me to a therapist :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back