The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Mum's To Be!

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi Jax,

i'd be realy interested in following the progress of those Droopy's pups (pics if available) they are a litter that on paper should make open class and possible a Derby winner.

Well Parkstone Sweet Dreams has started refusing food at just over 3 week which for a bitch that normaly shovels food down is a pretty good indication i'd say.

Chris, get your hand in your pocket and treat that wife of yours to a box of chocs. ;)

Joanna forgive me for pointing this out. Hannah wants at least 1 black bitch for herself. 2 of 'em preferably. She's going to be in a right pickle if the only black is a dog. (Mark knows what that feels like).

Well not too long to wait..............I still think only one black, and he's a boy (w00t)

That's me and you guessing 8 then Chris. I think we'll have to have a glass or two of cider to celebrate when we are proved correct. :cheers:

All the mums look good to me!! :wub: :wub: Love the colours on Kerry (I so hope I got that right :wacko: ) the fawn and white parti one. :wub:

Mark has he mentioned ITs to me??

whats that then :unsure:

There's something moving in Inca's tummy (w00t) ........hope it's not an :alien: or a :charles: :eek: ......saying that knowing little Inca, she's probably full of :devil: Whippet pup's :lol:

Candy's looking realy peed off now, everything she does is an effort.

Mark Roberts said:
Candy's looking realy peed off now, everything she does is an effort.
Same here .......but she's still wanting/managing to come out for a walk, and dare I say it she nearly had a rabbit the other day :eek: ........ :oops: Inca's never been p.c. :b

All Candy wants now is food every minute, trouble is she can only eat small amounts at a time so she's on 6 meals a day.

never mind only a week now :sweating:

Then I can start concentrating on Kerry :wacko:

AWWW just listen to these daddies to b talking so sweet :D :D

Julie

Dont you just love it when you can see the pups moving about :wub: I love to feel them too ,

Oh crikey , Ive gone all broody (w00t) but dont worry , its only for whippet babies , not the human kind :- "

Thank goodness im too old for all that now :sweating: :))

Hmm Inca is on 3 meat meals a day and 2 dry meals (but this can change with her mood's :D )..........................................BTW if anyone could ever think that there is money to make in breeding ......all I can say is :lol: :lol: :lol: .......I sat down tonight and calculated this litter ........So far I am £560.00 out of pocket :eek: and that's not including all of the wasted food that her Ladyship decided that she couldn't possibly eat :- " .......I have brought every thing that I could possibly need in an emergency.... as well as that I could actually start up my own puppy bedding company :b .......My Vets are sick to death of me :b and Friends are on stand by ........I'm worried now for Inca and am wondering why I ever did this to my beautiful girl :unsure:

Ohh I remember the first litter I bred and the feeling of "OH GOD WHY DID I DO THIS"

but it'll all work out ok Hannah just sit back with a bottle of win & enjoy, then at 4 weeks get ready to start cleaning up!.

I really don't mind cleaning up shit ......I just want Inca to be OK :thumbsup: .....As for me swearing at you Mark :- " .......As if I would ever do that to you dear :*

STRIKE WHIPPETS said:
Hmm Inca is on 3 meat meals a day and 2 dry meals (but this can change with her mood's  :D )..........................................BTW if anyone could ever think that there is money to make in breeding ......all I can say is  :lol:   :lol:   :lol: .......I sat down tonight and calculated this litter ........So far I am £560.00 out of pocket  :eek:   and that's not including all of the wasted food that her Ladyship decided that she couldn't possibly eat  :- " .......I have brought every thing that I could possibly need in an emergency.... as well as that I could actually start up my own puppy bedding company  :b .......My Vets are sick to death of me  :b   and Friends are on stand by ........I'm worried now for Inca and am wondering why I ever did this to my beautiful girl  :unsure:
Errrm not to mention *trying* to buy puppy coats before they've even arrived! I'm not surprised your out of pocket woman - christ knows what else you've bought :lol:

Vicky said:
Errrm not to mention *trying* to buy puppy coats before they've even arrived!  I'm not surprised your out of pocket woman - christ knows what else you've bought  :lol:
:b Well I was being prepared :D .......It is Winter you know :- " .LOL :lol:

Hannah, Chill out,

I think you'll find they are born with their own fur coats already supplied! now isn't that a good idea to save money :p

As for Inca, she's a good strong fit bitch, you'll have no problems and they will all be fine "trust me"

Last edited by a moderator:
1 WEEK TO GO

So I thought i'd ad another pic.

DSCF0002.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back