The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Mum's To Be!

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
But when I tried for a 2nd she got all camera shy! :(

leave_me_alone_.JPG

Got the whelping box sorted out yet Hannah?

She's grow'd again I hear and as I'm not going to be seeing her tomorrow how about another pic. Is her large and lumpiness as wide as she is tall yet?

Only 7 days to go Mark. Looking forward to the photos.

I'll take a piccy tomorrow just for you sicky :x (hope your germs go soon :huggles: ).......Inca's put on another 1lb :eek: and is now a whopping 26lbs 8ozs ..(thats nearly 5 lbs .......OMG.......What has she got in there ? :blink: )......Her dog coat dosn't fit her any more but it's ok she won't go cold as I brought her a bigger one :thumbsup: ...........Whelping box is ordered but still not here :sweating:

Ooh Mark only a week to go (w00t) .....Are you excited now ? :D

Hi Hannah,

My days of freedom are near to an end for a while (well the next 10 days) after that it's Paulas bit :- "

the house is starting to get excited it doesn't seem like 8 weeks since we were camping in Sommerset in a gale.

So Inkas put 5lb on with 10 days to go so in the last week she should put around another lb on so i'll say 5 pup for Inca.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can cope with only 5 pup's ......And 3 sounds even better ;) ........How much weight has Candy gained ?

I've no idea how much Candys put on as I don't weight them while pregnant, i've only got the sling type of scale and I don't want to put pressure on her bump by hanging her in a sling to weigh her but at a guess around 8lb (Feel like more when she sits on your knee)

i'm predicting 7 pups for Candy. :sweating:

You'll cope no problem with the pups. :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
I GUESSED 5...............GO ON HANNAH, TELL ME WHAT THE PRIZE IS :p

:D Looks like a snake after its swallowed a whippet :x :x

Good luck with your new puppies - cant wait for pictures.

what day is it of her pregnancy? she is much bigger than Fe and Fe is on day 49...can't imagine her getting that much bigger that quickly!

She's due Saturday so it's day 58?, but I don't think she will go all the way I can see her having them a few days early as she's getting very restless.

maybe it will happen on wednesday, how exciting! has she ever had a litter before?

This is her 3rd litter she had 7 in both the previous litters but she's never been this big, question is now is her size due to pups or fluid?.

She tried getting up onto the couch before but couldn't get up due to her size.

the poor dear! i hope she has them soon, maybe there are ten inside there!

what is the maximum number of puppies a whippet has had?...the most i've heard of is eleven.

Candys, Grandmother was from a litter of 13 and i've heard of a 15 (I think 1 of those died it was a while bak)

I think youve a good `clutch `of whippets in their Mark 8) I predict 9, 6 boys and 3 girls .

it this an auction? the numbers keep going up :lol: I won't tell Paula she'll going to have a race card to rear (w00t)

Mark, I think Candy is going for a largish number......She's a whopper. My guess for her is............

8, 4 of each!

Inca, 5...........

Very exciting!

Joanna said:
I GUESSED 5...............GO ON HANNAH, TELL ME WHAT THE PRIZE IS :p
Oh don't you know the winning prize ?........It's a puppy if you win Joanna :lol: :- " ;)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back