The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Mum's To Be!

STRIKE WHIPPETS said:
All I know is if Inca hasn't given birth by next Wednesday, i'll feed her a curry and take her for a fast car ride  :- "
Don't forget the pineapple neither!!! :lol:

I think some valium (for the humans) might be added to my whelping essentials if I have another night like last night!!!! :wacko:

Well it looks like were on the way, lots of bed ripping, panting and crying so I should think puppy 1 will arrive by dinner time. :sweating:

Mark Roberts said:
Well it looks like were on the way, lots of bed ripping, panting and crying
Is this you or Candy :oops: ........

Seriously Good luck Candy :luck: :luck: :huggles: ......Don't forget we'll need pictures :thumbsup:

:luck: :luck: good look with your new arrivals, don't forget to keep us updated :D

Julie

Hi Guys,

Ive been checking on a friend's bitch who was due to whelp any day now. It takes me about an hour to drive there in 40 degree heat stay with her and then drive home(in the heat as my car doesn't have air conditioning). Yesterday(Tuesday) was different she was very restless and in the bloody heat there was no way i was going to leave her. I arrived about 12 midday and at 3pm she had gone into labour(it was now even hotter). The first pup was born just before 5pm and the seventh was born at 1.50am Wednesday morning and the temperature was still 29 degrees. I got home about 4am after we cleaned up all the mess. Wednesday turned out to be even hotter. Mother and pups are doing well, don't have any worries about them being to cold our problem is the heat.

100_0267.JPG

:oops: Sorry for the size not good on the computer.

Debra. :(

:wub: :wub: :wub:

Ooooooooo more lovely little puppies - [SIZE=14pt]just gorgeous[/SIZE], cant wait for rest to arrive. Good luck everyone :luck: :luck:

:cheers: Hope theyve got a great big fan to keep them cool Debra!!! :wub:

Well her waters have now broke so the 1st puppy shouldn't be far away.

What a lovely picture Debra :wub: , she looks so proud even looks like she's laughing :D pups look :wub: :wub:

Wish it was that hot here it's bloody freezing :unsure:

Julie

:) Ohhhhh Mark Im all excited now wish I could see a litter being born - how fantastic - come on mum push push :wacko: (w00t)

Give me the cold any day, there is only so many clothes you can take off. And yes the fans are out in our house, as we don't have air conditioning YET.

Debra :sweating: :D 8) :wacko:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back