The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Mum's To Be!

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
early start more like a late night?.

Come On Hannah any pups yet! I hear they may be on the way.

Julia has been around and pronounced that she's not ready yet. Her behaviour tonight is just a practise run. <sigh>

So maybe tomorrow then.

So Hannahs not going to be ringing them?.

oh That Hannahs a tease, she rings up and says yes she's off then she changes her mind! I think she's just trying to build up the suspense.

Mark Roberts said:
So Hannahs not going to be ringing them?.
oh That Hannahs a tease, she rings up and says yes she's off then she changes her mind! I think she's just trying to build up the suspense.
I dunno how Chris puts up with her! :b

Chris was asleep earlier on. Hannah's stuck upstairs as Inca was getting a tad upset if she left her and she was in need of a coffee.

Now I expect that she's drunk so much coffee (dunno how much wine she'd had earlier so that she needed all that coffee) that she won't be able to sleep. So will be exhausted by morning.

I've got visions of Inca giving birth all by herself with Hannah sleeping next to her. :)

See she's stuck upstairs with Inca so we can say whatever we like about her on here and then take it off before she reads it.

I ought to add here that my wine comment was a joke.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah Mark's just told me that Inca's waters have broken.

Bet Hannah's excited now.

Awful the suspense isn't it. I'm not going to be able to go to bed now.

1st pup well and truly on it's way.

Chris will post as soon as it's out.

Chill Hannah :sweating:

B**locks i REALLY need to be up early in the morning & should not be sat here at half past 1 in the morning waiting for news of puppies :D How inconsiderate Inca :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Well it's been 12 minutes since i last posted :lol: God this is the 3rd time in a week i've sat waiting for pups to be born - why does it get you like this? :wacko:

i'm just glad i've got company :) I get lonly on my own.

my **** head daughter has just come in and not even bothered to pop head head in the living room to say hello? :(

Mark Roberts said:
my **** head daughter has just come in and not even bothered to pop head head in the living room to say hello?  :(
maybe she's got a **** head boyfriend with her ;)

Yeh and the f###ing shotgun will be out.

a naibour brought a phessant round before for me? don't know where it came from (don't ask daft questions)

Hi everyone-its caz garys missus(gemville).just to say congrats to mark paula& sweet candy on the birth of her beautiful pups :thumbsup: really tired now -_- but gotta stay up its so exciting.come on inca

Good thought Vicky. Maybe you should check Mark? (w00t) :lol:

Apparently all the dogs in Hannah and Chris's house are singing / howling in sympathy with Inca.

Sounds like a mad house there. Nothing new then. :- "

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back