The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Murphy's 1st Time At Forest!

Painted Lady

tattoo luvver
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Took dogs to forest,first time for Murph.He loved it!!Fast asleep now on sofa,knackered!!! :wub: :wub:

sleep040.jpg

sleep034.jpg

sleep041.jpg

sleep044.jpg

sleep046.jpg

sleep048.jpg

sleep047.jpg

sleep064.jpg

sleep066.jpg

Which forest are you close to ?? We are about 5 miles from our nearest one...Hamsterley...I used to work there in the little Gift /Tourist shop and loved it. Great places to walk dogs arnt they....great pictures. :cheers:

does look a lovely place to walk,when we take ours they soon disappear always hunting my lot.

glad little murphy enjoyed his first forest visit :huggles:

That does look like a lovely walk...little murphy is loving it

Hey that looks like a great walk!! Any deer around...? Or ponies...?? :lol:

looks a great place to walk,glad murphy enjoyed it :huggles:

What a lovely walk,Murphy and the others are really enjoying themselves :D :D

LOLOL :) Little Murphy!!!! he looks so small but confident hes gorgeous :) that forest is amazing!!!!! lovely lovely pictures :) :)

(w00t) wow fabe pics ..what camera do you use ...your dogs are all looking fab :wub:

what a great place for a mooch around, great pics :thumbsup:

Janimal said:
Which forest are you close to ??  We are about 5 miles from our nearest one...Hamsterley...I used to work there in the little Gift /Tourist shop and loved it.  Great places to walk dogs arnt they....great pictures. :cheers:
The New Forest is about 30 mile away so don't get to go there much but when we do the dogs love it (w00t)

more wonderful pics - what a great place for your dogs and how BIG and HAPPY :D your Murphster looks :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back