The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Mwc

Bitch CC Cobyco Can't By Me Love

Bitch RCC Jayglo Just The One

Best PB Courthill Cast A Shadow.

K9ers results: Debs and Bailey won MPD, Juley and Lily won SBB, Lisa and Willow 3rd JB, Me & Frankie 3rd SBD, Karen & Polly 2nd LB, Debs & Poppy 3rd LB, Nikki & Pipijay Lovestruck at Salatini (sorry not sure which one of yours she is) 1st MB and were placed in another class i think.

Well done everyone, sorry about the one's i've missed :cheers:

Well Done to all at Cobyco another champion!!

Well done to everyone who had a good day especially TC who had a bit of a moment :huggles:

well done to those who got placed, well done teena and mini getting 5th :cheers:

although i didn't get placed i had a really good day, lily did well as this is only her 3rd show and as i havent got any ring craft by me, i thought she was great, bless her :wub:

:cheers: Well done everyone :thumbsup:

Ifireworks.gif

[SIZE=14pt]Well done K9ers! Especially TC with Crufts qualified Jake!!! :D [/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
well done all :huggles:

so pleased about lynn making another ch :cheers:

well done all, :thumbsup:

wish i could have been there today, 1st time i've missed it in 4 years :(

jok said:
Bitch CC Cobyco Can't By Me LoveBitch RCC Jayglo Just The One

K9ers results:  Debs and Bailey won MPD, Juley and Lily won SBB, Lisa and Willow 3rd JB, Me & Frankie 3rd SBD, Karen & Polly 2nd LB, Debs & Poppy 3rd LB, Nikki & Pipijay Lovestruck at Salatini (sorry not sure which one of yours she is)  1st MB and were placed in another class i think.

Any Dog Results Yet ??? Please

Any Dog Results Yet ??? Please

Just got back after a horrible drive home in torrential rain (w00t)

Dog cc Ch Janelyn lemtec leo

Res cc Ch Cobyco centre stage

Best puppy dog Denimonde weaving a dream,alias Bailey :)

lemtec leo made up :cheers: and stackers rcc

BIS the bitch , and best pup in show the bitch , and best Vet in show Cathy browns old girl :wub: will sort better pics 2 morrow o:)

and thanks all who entered under me and the sporting way you took my decisions , some were really hard . At times I really was spoilt with beautiful bitches

Can anyone tell me how Libby Clarke got on with Arjuna Jorgie Girl - last ditch effort to get JW points today?

Well done everyone, 2 new champions for the breed!

Louise

Well done Deb on best puppy dog, Bailey looked very nice.

We had a great day, very nice show. Polly was a bit unsettled after 4 dogs decided to have a play fight just outside the ring :eek: But we were very pleased with her 2nd in limit.

Well done to everyone who did well. with a big entry like that you are doing well if you even got pulled out :))

Big well done to Lyn making up her bitch and the lovely Leo for his 4th :cheers:

Big congratulations to the 2 new Champions, & to Roger & Patsy on another Best Puppy award for the Courthill Youngsters.

What a Great Pic, Jax you look lovely ;)

Congratulations to Lyn, Lydon & Roger. Three very nice dogs.

Early bath for us today but nice to get home early after a 5.30 start.

jok said:
Bitch CC Cobyco Can't By Me LoveBitch RCC Jayglo Just The One

K9ers results:  Debs and Bailey won MPD, Juley and Lily won SBB, Lisa and Willow 3rd JB, Me & Frankie 3rd SBD, Karen & Polly 2nd LB, Debs & Poppy 3rd LB, Nikki & Pipijay Lovestruck at Salatini (sorry not sure which one of yours she is)  1st MB and were placed in another class i think.

[SIZE=8pt]CONGRATULATIONS[/SIZE] to the above off K9 and any others from here that who did well :cheers:

Nikki also got 2nd with Ellie as well as Holly's win and her other class placing and Also to Anita (Georgina on here) who was 2nd with Beau in JD and 4th in LB with Lizzie and they've not been out since May!!! so well done to you!

Sounds like you had a great day Debs......congrats

AND finally - rather you than me Jax,you had a good entry of quality bitches. :D

congratulations to everyone who did so well, it was a great show and we had a lovely day.

Some piccys.

1st half of dog challenge ..........

Big congrats to everyone who did well today,especially Lynn & her beautiful new champion,Roger & Patsy,& Lyndon :cheers:

I was soooo proud of Bailey,bless him :wub: He was really tired by the time it came to bpis & he had to give his all twice as the referee was called in!

& of course i mustn't forget Murph,who was 5th in post grad,& Poppy who was 3rd in limit :)

Thanks Juley for being brave enough to handle Cherry for me & for being shortlisted,i knew someone could nearly get her to stand still for more than a second :blink: :D

It was good to meet you at long last Doris,pleased to here you're getting used to the camera,lol,but why didn't you have it with you today :wacko:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back