The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Mwc

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:cheers: WAY TO GO DEB'S AND BAILEY :wub:

Congrat's to the new CH :thumbsup:

Very well done to all who got a card today :D

I wasn't showing today, took the pup's for a look we had a lovely day.

Looking at some nice quality whippet's.

Jackie you looked lovely, really liked you'r blouse ;)

Didn't get round fast enough to get all the bitches...........

but here are some........

This one for TC :cheers: Well done on qualifing :thumbsup:

tracy if you let me have you email, I'll send the rest :thumbsup:

Last one ........... D res CC winner

Last edited by a moderator:
alfyn said:
It was good to meet you at long last Doris,pleased to here you're getting used to the camera,lol,but why didn't you have it with you today :wacko:
because I was being helper-monkey for the day, didn't know if I'd have any free hands to hold it with! but I have just been trying to take some pics of my iggies girls sitting on Devon's back while he's trying to kip on the sofa - didn't come out too good cos the little moos kept moving :lol:

well done today, your baby boy is a real cutie :wub:

and well done to all the other K9'ers, you all did good! :cheers: and to Jax, what a job you had! :sweating:

nice to put some more faces to names - so confusing though! This is so-and-so, they are called something else on K9 :wacko:

giving out the catalogues and numbers was quite interesting though :- "

[SIZE=14pt]well done everyone who got placed and done well :cheers: :cheers: [/SIZE]

:oops: I forgot to say a huge well done to Roz & Fred for winning puppy dog with Elmanash elixir :cheers:

He's a repeat mating of Poppy :thumbsup:

WELL DONE to all who won/got placed! :cheers: :cheers:

Does anyone have full results please? (I realise people will be tired after a long day, etc etc).

well done everyone :cheers: esp debs & bailey :D & lisa & willow on qualifing :cheers: and it was lovely to meet woodys half brother and sister :wub: who are so cute tina :wub:

Well done everyone :cheers: :cheers: and to the new CH :wub: Had a lovely day today , nice venue and run show. especially chuffed with my girl for qualifying as will be my first time at crufts! :D well done TC too :thumbsup:

Jax - congrats on a job well done!

Big congrats to the 2 new champs! And to all k9'ers who were successful. Wish I could have been there!

A big well done to everyone who got placed today, especially Tracy for qualifying. A really nice day :)

lawleymoon said:
well done everyone :cheers:   esp debs & bailey  :D   & lisa & willow on  qualifing  :cheers:   and it was lovely to meet woodys half brother and sister  :wub:   who are so cute tina  :wub:
:wub: Morph and Shyla said they are going to be good puppie's just like big half brother Woody :teehee: :wub:

They did have a pic taken with there dad, i will post it.

:wub: Snap shot taken today.

Left to right, Windsdream White Linen, Windsdream Weaves A Spell,( dad ) Railfield Raindust :huggles:

Sorry about the Red eye's.

Had a really lovely day today. Well done to everyone. :D :cheers:

Thanks for a lovely day yesterday everyone, and thanks Dawn for the mention on my 'moment' 8)

Poor Jacob hasn't been anywhere for months, and he nearly didn't get there yesterday as my blooming tyre blew on the way, and I nearly turned round after the AA had been to sort me out. :(

Decided to go for it anyway, and boy was I pleased (w00t) I was over the moon with the VHC in Yearling, esp as he had decided that he didn't really want to stnad on the table, and prefered to do a little dance :- " but the 3rd in Postgrad was fantastic :wub:

Apologies to those that had to witness me half walking, half skipping out of the ring with my arms in the air :oops:

SINCERE apologies to those that had to witness/comfort me after I pathetically started crying about it all a bit later :oops: :oops: I was very proud of my boy, and it was all just a bit overwhelming :p

Well done everyone else who was there and congrats to all those that were placed :thumbsup:

A still VERY high TC :wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:
Millie said:
This one for TC  :cheers:   Well done on qualifing  :thumbsup:

tracy if you let me have you email, I'll send the rest  :thumbsup:

Thanks for the pic Millie :thumbsup: Please can you email to whippetlover @ hotmail.co.uk (without the spaces)

Thanks

We Had a good day,

Katie had 3rd MPB ( Collooney kiss n tell at kierpark)

Delboy has 2nd Veteran dog (turnstone crazy horse at kierpark)

well worth the long drive up in the morning and even longer drive home as M50 was closed :(

Well done to everybody else who was placed.

Lovely show well done to all involved setting it up :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back