The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Mwc

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
TC said:
Thanks for a lovely day yesterday everyone, and thanks Dawn for the mention on my 'moment'  8)
Poor Jacob hasn't been anywhere for months, and he nearly didn't get there yesterday as my blooming tyre blew on the way, and I nearly turned round after the AA had been to sort me out.  :(

Decided to go for it anyway, and boy was I pleased  (w00t) I was over the moon with the VHC in Yearling, esp as he had decided that he didn't really want to stnad on the table, and prefered to do a little dance  :- "  but the 3rd in Postgrad was fantastic  :wub:

Apologies to those that had to witness me half walking, half skipping out of the ring with my arms in the air  :oops:

SINCERE apologies to those that had to witness/comfort me after I pathetically started crying about it all a bit later  :oops:   :oops: I was very proud of my boy, and it was all just a bit overwhelming  :p

Well done everyone else who was there and congrats to all  those that were placed  :thumbsup:

A still VERY high TC  :wacko:

BIG Well done Jake :cheers: i hope you`ve now got over the shock of your Mother "blubbering" yesterday :teehee: :D

Tracy have you managed to stop smiling yet ?? :- " :))

Well done to all K9`ers who were placed yesterday especially Elaine and Lara and of course Tracy and Jake :thumbsup: :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
:b Did anyone manage to get the FULL results of the classes? Would love to see them posted if someone has a marked up catalogue and could spare the time :thumbsup:

Until then..........Well done to all those who did so well!!!! :cheers:

Well done everyone - who is that smart lady in the lilac suit on the pics? Very smart isn't she!!

I bet she could have some results!! Please

I'm off back to my lovely oldies now - bye

Last edited by a moderator:
Hope you Had A Nice Day Jax , Sorry I couldn't be there. :(

HAD A good day 2nd with lana 3rd with cracker thanks jax any pics 4 us

Huge congratulations to Lyn for making up another lovely Champion :cheers: . I know some guys in Sweden who must be very proud :thumbsup: (Funny thought we speak about her last Saturday!!! (w00t) ).

Well done to all K9ers especially young Bailey!!! :thumbsup:

Tamara You can just guess that we are very proud!

It was really nice to meet you again and that you could have a closer look on Patsy & Eddie in the flesh!

I'll hope that you had a safe trip back home!

We arrived home at 01.00 - very tired! It was not any succesful maiting! Very sorry for that.

Stefan

Morgan said:
Huge congratulations to Lyn for making up another lovely Champion :cheers: . I know some guys in Sweden who must be very proud :thumbsup: (Funny thought we speak about her last Saturday!!! (w00t) ).
Well done to all K9ers especially young Bailey!!! :thumbsup:

minor pup

1) shoalingham Silver Willow

2) PenBriar Whispered Promise

3) Collooeny Kiss N tell at Keirpark

at last , I tried 4 times to put that on last night :rant:

Puppy

1) Courthill Cast a shadow

2) Spinneyhill Mascarade

3) Spinneyhill Cinnamon at Hammonds

JUnior

1) Jayglo Just the one

2) Barmoll Belle n Blaney with Pasharif

3) Silkridge Dansing Brave

Yearling

1) Savilpark Seattle Siren

2) Blandings Sweet Pea

3) CrossCop Summer Breeze at Turnstone JW

JAX said:
Yearling

2) Blandings Sweet Pea

Ooooh, Lara (Blandings Sweet Pea) looks scrummy :wub: :wub:

dessie said:
TC said:
JAX said:
Yearling

2) Blandings Sweet Pea

I thought her name was Blandings Sweet [SIZE=14pt]T[/SIZE]ea???

You are quite right Dessie, her name is Sweet Tea!!! and she is my Biscuits daughter :wub: he lives on through his children o:)

jonesyins14 said:
dessie said:
TC said:
JAX said:
Yearling

2) Blandings Sweet Pea

I thought her name was Blandings Sweet [SIZE=14pt]T[/SIZE]ea???

You are quite right Dessie, her name is Sweet Tea!!! and she is my Biscuits daughter :wub: he lives on through his children o:)
:oops: Sorry, I know this gorgeous young lady as Lara, and unfortunately, just copied from the previous post.

Apologies to all :b

raghammar said:
Tamara You can just guess that we are very proud!It was really nice to meet you again and that you could have a closer look on Patsy & Eddie in the flesh!

I'll hope that you had a safe trip back home!

We arrived home at 01.00 - very tired! It was not any succesful maiting! Very sorry for that.

Stefan
Hi Stefan,

I am safe back home and extremely pleased to have met the girls in flesh :wub: :thumbsup: :wub: :thumbsup: :wub: :thumbsup: :wub: :thumbsup: :wub:

Sorry for the mating :( ... Will write more later! :thumbsup: :cheers: :huggles:

Well it says Pea in my catoloque o:)

maiden winners

1) Pipijay Lovestruck at Salatini

2) Linakin Blue meadow

3) Ajuna Amari

Special Beginners

1) Stormburst water Lily

2) Starswift Sunrise

3) Aphrael Caioilinn of Chelynnah

Grad

1) Falconcrag Rhum Bibi for Pasharif

2) Mossbawnhill Shes electric at Salatini

3) Ardencote Diamond Lil

Post Grad

1) Copsebury Follow Thaat Dream

2) Lowglen Winter Holly at Ponchydown

3) Aphrael Cilodhna

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back