The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

My `guests` Have Arrived

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:wub: Congratulations Mikkee on the arrival of your lovely babies :wub: Looking forward to lots and lots of whippy piccies :wub:

Congratulations on the safe arrival of your guests :wub: :wub:

Isaac, Savuka Mambo Sun, and all of us here at Savuka send our congratulations to Mikee and Jackie

Nicky

dessie said:
Congrats on their safe arrival Jax!!
Funny how each whelping is different, seeing your pics with blood on Mikkee.  Sophie produced gallons of water but there was not one spot of blood on her or babies and I have only seen the odd spot from her since and no sign at all of any green gunk!!

I know just what you mean dessie , Camilla( Carved opel at silkstone Gt Gt Gran) always had LOADS of horrid green gunk :eek: but the pups where always healthy and as she was my first brood bitch I thought that was normal .

I think ,maybe , the blood is from the placenta( sp) breaking before they are born . 2 of the pups , little tiny `Bullet` for one ,came out with no placenta attached. :eek: it followed on later ;)

Hes called `Bullet` because he came out like one :lol: and hes put on 1oz in weight :cheers:

Congratulation Mikkee and Jax on your new arrivals .. :wub:

:cheers: Congratulations on your lovely babies :wub: , glad they arrived safe and sound!! :thumbsup:

JAX said:
Hes called `Bullet` because he came out like one  :lol:   and hes put on 1oz in weight  :cheers:

LOL! :lol: Brilliant! My particolour bitch was like that, Sarah and I thought Sophie had finished and I went to feed the dogs only to come back and find that this little girl had come out like a rocket! Took Sarah by surprise anyhow!! LOL!!

What nice sleek babies!

Congratulations! Look forward to watching them grow. :thumbsup:

Congratulations on your new babies, they are lovely. :D

Jenny

Its seems so long since you last posted pics of Bullet and Co :(

Congratulations on your new arrivals, they look lovely :wub:

By request , these were taken at 5 days, will take some more tomorrow, Bullet has put on 5 ozs :cheers:

JAX said:
By request , these were taken at 5 days, will take some more tomorrow, Bullet has put on 5 ozs :cheers:

So sorry I missed the arrival of your puppies...Congratulations ...they are all gorgeous ... :wub: Well done.

they are lovely, fawn is my fave,

y cant i have guests like these!!

cara,xx

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back