The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

My Miserable Lot In Coats

Trish

11 OF THE BEST
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
100_1883.jpg

dont think he is too keen :lol:

100_1884.jpg

100_1887.jpg

millie just wouldnt stand for me today :(

100_1889.jpg

phoebe is not amused at all

100_1890.jpg

Ha ha, the look on Phoebe's face in the last one says it all! :- "

Evie said:
Ha ha, the look on Phoebe's face in the last one says it all!  :- "
it does :lol: :lol: she kept leaning on me to pick her up and put her down, what a face :lol: :wub:

:lol: they do do miseraable rather well!

Give it a few weeks and they'll be refusing to go out without their clothes on :lol:

oh dear someone doesnt look happy :( Tia received a new wax coat this morning she will be wearing it later on her walk, i will try & get a picture of her

trac said:
oh dear someone doesnt look happy :( Tia received a new wax coat this morning she will be wearing it later on her walk, i will try & get a picture of her
as soon as the coats go on their faces change,and when where on the park and take them off their leads their like bucking bronkos,i just think they hate their coats,they prefer to run and keep warm

Aawww Pat you horrible mum making them where such lovely coats LOL

Inca hated her coat, so I had a fleece jumper made for her and she loves it...just need to see if Dippy's going to grow much more before having her made.

hellybobs said:
Aawww Pat you horrible mum making them where such lovely coats LOL
Inca hated her coat, so I had a fleece jumper made for her and she loves it...just need to see if Dippy's going to grow much more before having her made.

ive got my eyes on them laney jumpers ,all ive got to do now is sway graham as he doesnt like suprises on his bank statements. :lol:

They are rather nice jumpers...good luck with Graham :luck:

and a lovely :wub: 'miserable lot' they are :lol:

Aww bless them all :)

Ruby loves wearing her "clothes", but she has no hair (w00t)

Right now she is wearing her T-shirt around the house which says "Diva In Training"

new here

so hi :)) all !

Can anyone point me in the direction of a web page etc for a nice coat suitable for a whippet.. she is only small and 7 months old

Many thanks

Have thought about knitting, but knowing my application skills, :oops: may still be on the needlesat Christmas !! :p

Thanks.. HENNA o:) .

I think it's a family characteristic, ours hates his too :lol:

This is an Ancol fleece, used as pyjamas in winter, I think they are available in larger petshops and on the web; he has a proper fleecy rain coat that came from Venture coats, a lovely fit as we tried it for size/bought it at a race meeting.

Venture coats

dogfleece.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Love those pictures. Poor Phoebe, she does look fed up. :( :wub: Did you buy that jumper for Kiplin or was it made for him? I like those fleecey coats and I'm going to buy one for our two once Jonah has grown a bit.

Great pics, poor Phoebe she looks so sad :( , Kiplins jumper looks so nice :thumbsup: :wub: and i love the fleecy coats :thumbsup:

My two love wearing their coats and jumpers :)

gilliwigs said:
Love those pictures.  Poor Phoebe, she does look fed up.  :(   :wub: Did you buy that jumper for Kiplin or was it made for him?  I like those fleecey coats and I'm going to buy one for our two once Jonah has grown a bit.

got it from pets at home its a large size but the only thing is when he wee wees his jumper will get wet :lol: never thought of that having only ever had girls :lol: :oops:

welcome to the world of boys! (w00t)

Devon isn't great, he pee's up his front legs, but Sunny was terrible! he pee'd up his legs and chest and feet and everywhere!!!

doris said:
welcome to the world of boys! (w00t)
Devon isn't great, he pee's up his front legs, but Sunny was terrible! he pee'd up his legs and chest and feet and everywhere!!!

kiplin ususally wees on his front legs but in the last two days he as been cocking his leg some of the time,which is funny to see :wub: :lol:

trish and graham said:
kiplin ususally wees on his front legs but in the last two days he as been cocking his leg some of the time,which is funny to see :wub:   :lol:
no! he's too little!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back