The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

My Old Lady......

Kt's Critters

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
thought you would like to see these...

My little angels...... :wub: :wub:

12years in November...

kitkat.jpg

about 3years.....

fullthrottle.jpg

Both beautiful girls, and doesn't your old girl look happy and well :thumbsup:

Lovely girls, the oldie looks very fit! :cheers:

Lida

Lovely! She looks very good for her (?) age! Love the Saluki, great shot! My favourite breed since I was about 7!

Elizabeth

I love the first one! I like to nuzzle onto her white face! :wub:

What beautiful girls they are. :wub: :thumbsup: and still in peak condition by the look of it. :cheers:

aw lovely pics I love that first one she looks lovely :wub: and in great condition :thumbsup:

Lovely pics of your two girls.

Don't dogs whose muzzles have gone silver with age have a real endearing quality about them. :wub:

Hi Katie,i've just done a search on your posts & found this thread on Dylan's sister Cassie :wub:

It's such a small world isn't it,having lost touch for a few years & meeting you again today brought back so many happy memories :huggles:

If it wasn't for me seeing Cassie as a tiny puppy & falling in love with her,i probably would never have owned a whippet :eek:

You told me that you had bought her locally,so i shot off to the breeder & came home with my beautiful Dylan.

Dylan was an absolute star,just like Cassie,& i still miss him so much. :(

As you know,he was attacked by a dog & it freaked him so much that he died of kidney failure at the age of 8, caused by the stress :'(

Here's a photo for you of Dylan, Izzy & Eric,who i'm sure are all together again at rainbow bridge, & i'm sure they'll be keeping Cassie company :huggles:

5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
alfyn said:
Hi Katie,i've just done a search on your posts & found this thread on Dylan's sister Cassie  :wub: It's such a small world isn't it,having lost touch for a few years & meeting you again today brought back so many happy memories  :huggles:

If it wasn't for me seeing Cassie as a tiny puppy & falling in love with her,i probably would never have owned a whippet :eek:

You told me that you had bought her locally,so i shot off to the breeder & came home with my beautiful Dylan.

Dylan was an absolute star,just like Cassie,& i still miss him so much. :(

As you know,he was attacked by a dog & it freaked him so much that he died of kidney failure at the age of 8 due to kidney failure caused by the stress :'(

Here's a photo for you of Dylan, Izzy & Eric,who i'm sure are all together again at rainbow bridge, & i'm sure they'll be keeping Cassie company :huggles:

5.jpg

Oh Deb's - what a lovely pic - what memories - :huggles:

Fate is an amazing thing and you seeing Cassie was meant to be - and now look at you, all your lush whippy babies :wub: :wub:

This was posted on 2005 :eek:

Much has changed since then, I still have Pippa my Saluki ( who was happy to cuddle with Otto today :thumbsup: But sadly my very recious Cassie left for the bridge last October, :'( how my heart broke, I ache for her as much today as I did that day, she was more special than words..... looking at her in that photo akes me smile though, she was just so, so happy... Remeber me dropping her off with you on my way to ride the horses from time to time - not sure she really missed me... happy with her brother and the lovely Eric and being spoilt by you :D

As you say, she will have them again, running free and happy and looking down on us - wonder if they had a hand in making sure we met up again today, bet they knew it'd been way too long since we'd seen each other... and as ever they'd be doing something lovely, just as they always did.... :huggles:

Its lovely to see oldies..brought to light again... :huggles: Beautiful dogs... :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back