The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

My Son Has Swine Flu

trac

A pet is for life
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
At the school my son goes to they have had 3 cases of swine flu and the last 3 days he has had a bad cough ,today the cough has been worse its a hacking cough and i just felt something wasnt right ,rang emergencey Dr's they said someone would be in touch ,a nurse rang back and could hear lees cough and by that a lone she said it was swine flu,how ever we had to go through a check list and she said a Dr would ring me back ,within 20 minutes he did ,he too could hear the coughing he went through a other check list and said yes its swine flu and i had to go and pick up tamiflu tablets there and the.i was told it takes 4 days to really show,my poor son has been through it lately he has his arm in plaster from a break he got 3 weeks ago and bless him he never once complains :wub: on the plus side the Dr said his summer holidays start now :D

hope lee's better soon traccy peanut :huggles:

Hi Trac,

Hope he gets well soon.My neice was diagnosed with it on Thursday,and is on Tamiflu.She is on the mend.

Think it will affect most of us in some way now,be it family etc.

Amandaxx

oh bless him :wub: get well soon little mate.swine flu is at my sons school and also at my daughters

oh Trac i do hope he is soon on the mend ;)

and enjoy his extended holiday :thumbsup:

Hope he is feeling better soon Trac - hopefully the antivirals will kick in soon x

Loads of love to you all,

Hope the rest of you stay well xxx

Sorry to read this Tracey :(

Hope you feel better soon Lee :huggles:

40-Bear-1.gif

hope the tablst work soon and hes feeling better we got a letter thismrning there been cases at st gabs i think most scholl have had somone with it now

hope lee is feeling better soon :huggles: and lets hope you all dont get it :eek:

Poor bugger he's had a right crap time hasn't he.

I hope he soon starts to pick up and enjoy his

extra long summer holiday :)

On the plus side i can now join the group i

was invited to the other day......

I know someone with Swine Flu :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Wishing Lee a speedy recovery and thinking of you all

Graeme xxx

Hope he is starting to turn the corner now Trac and gets plenty of sleep

:huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

I've seen that the government are now planning to vaccinate the whole of the population against swine flu!!!

What an undertaking that will be (w00t)

Hope Lee has had a comfortable night and feels a little better today, hun :huggles:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back