The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

N.ireland Working Whippet Club 2nd Show

milliken

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
there will be a 16 dog lure coursing stake

show classes are

whippet pups

whippet bitch

whippet dog

working type

whippet pairs

whippet cross

racing will be after the showing

to be held at the round tower antrim just of steeple rd

We'll be there :thumbsup: looking forward till it, should be a good day out... :thumbsup:

is it the same time as last time? 12.00??

Rose :)

nice one robert. can i have chinas trophy that i forgot last time :- "

this show is now gonna be a qualifer for the west coast terrier and lurcher club working whippet champion of champion in september

milliken said:
this show is now gonna be a qualifer for the west coast terrier and lurcher club working whippet champion of champion in september
Just seen this Robert.Nice one mate.Way da go.This is the kind of insentive we all need.Maybe Robert can help us all out,as he's the only one pulling out all the stop's.Opp's,and his team of worker's too. :luck: to you Robert,and may this one be a great success mate.You deserve it.Wish i had a Whippet now.Might have to do summit about that. I take it there will be no whippetxgreyhound's then.Dont matter,as i will come up and support you anyway.Might even be pushed to do another trophie.But as ive a car to fix,we'll see. ...Billy...

Last edited by a moderator:
billyboy45 said:
milliken said:
Just seen this Robert.Nice one mate.Way da go.This is the kind of insentive we all need.Maybe Robert can help us all out,as he's the only one pulling out all the stop's.Opp's,and his team of worker's too. :luck: to you Robert,and may this one be a great success mate.You deserve it.Wish i had a Whippet now.Might have to do summit about that. I take it there will be no whippetxgreyhound's then.Dont matter,as i will come up and support you anyway.Might even be pushed to do another trophie.But as ive a car to fix,we'll see. ...Billy...

hey billy there will be whippet x class and racing aswel

oh good we`re all coming again. i hope that little black dog of stormdogs is running agin. she was brilliant. kids loved her.

lovelylady said:
oh good we`re all coming again.  i hope that little black dog of stormdogs is running agin. she was brilliant. kids loved her.
it will be a great day this time even better

dont worry i know whos behind this conspiracy. the daft thing is if in 2 months or 2 years china grew above 23" it wouldnt bother me in the slightest :thumbsup:

but at the minute shes not..shes been the same height for months so unless a growth spurt happens which is quite possible shes under 23"...as i said earlier she was measured on my wooden floor today..not on grass or in a field and shes just right :thumbsup:

ROBERT IM DOING A HARPUR HERE MATE AND I APOLOGISE FOR THREAD SPOILING :b

stormydog said:
dont worry i know whos behind this conspiracy. the daft thing is if in 2 months or 2 years china grew above 23" it wouldnt bother me in the slightest  :thumbsup:   but at the minute shes not..shes been the same height for months so unless a growth spurt happens which is quite possible shes under 23"...as i said earlier she was measured on my wooden floor today..not on  grass or in a field and shes just right  :thumbsup:  

ROBERT IM DOING A HARPUR HERE MATE AND I APOLOGISE FOR THREAD SPOILING  :b

You're not even near doin a Harpur John.You're about 4 line's short.Can i just say here,that i aint the one queerying hight's,just in case im a suspect.As far as measuring goes.My own wee brindle bitch was measured for Robert,at the last show he held.She wasnt stood up all fancy or nothing,as she was standing alert anyhow.She was measured also for Martin Tucker.23 exactly on both occasion's,but as she aint quick enough for China or Zena,then she wont bother no one anyhow.Looking forward to the 27th,so's i can show off a couple of my pup's though.SORRY ROBERT.BEING A ME HERE.Can i also just say here too,that i promised a portrait pic of the winning lurcher,(racing),at the last show.That still stand's,but only if wanted.I will also do any other portrait's or whatever,at the cost of paper and ink... See.Told you you weren't doin a HARPUR. ...Billy...

Last edited by a moderator:
i heard that china is an absolute flyer and i cant wait to see her race next week in wales... :thumbsup:

Painted Lady said:
i heard that china is an absolute flyer and  i cant wait to see her race next week in wales... :thumbsup:

didnt know you were going sarah............have a great time :thumbsup:

Sorry to deter from the original topic but those who are involved with the questioning of China'a height need to go and take up a different sport....grow up....wise up. It seems to be the same people involved everytime. Anyone can post saying someone says this or somebody mentioned that.....if you don't have the courage or conviction to put your name to it don't post it. For such a small racing community in Northern Ireland i've never witnessed as much disunity and discord. You are in danger of becoming a laughing stock to others. No one has a right on their own to measure another persons dog....if they are concerned about the height of a dog they request the dog to be measured publicly by the shows organisers not on a public forum. This way there is no hiding behind anonomous names.

Darren

Best of luck with the show Robert ! I`m sure it will be a great day.

Regards.

dazgail said:
Sorry to deter from the original topic but those who are involved with the questioning of China'a height need to go and take up a different sport....grow up....wise up. It seems to be the same people involved everytime. Anyone can post saying someone says this or somebody mentioned that.....if you don't have the courage or conviction to put your name to it don't post it. For such a small racing community in Northern Ireland i've never witnessed as much disunity and discord. You are in danger of becoming a laughing stock to others. No one has a right on their own to measure another persons dog....if they are concerned about the height of a dog they request the dog to be measured publicly by the shows organisers not on a public forum. This way there is no hiding behind anonomous names.Darren

very well said

I was thinking Robert,that it would be great if we all took a run down to Martin's later in the year,and have a bit of craic on that great wee gallop he has.We could have a day's whippet,and whippetxgreyhound racing down there.I know it's a bit of a run,but hey,a lot closer than england.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back