The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

N.ireland Working Whippet Club 2nd Show

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
good one robert nice build up to the ballywalter show enjoyed the last one c u there sammy & sky :

2 weeks and counting down ! off to wales next week and thatll be chinas last race as a pup. so your show robert will be her first race as an adult..officially :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Coatsy, i would also like to add that if it was you put in the same position as John that i would support and back you up also, so please don't take my previous posts as personal. I'm not getting at you. :)

Yours in Sport

Darren

could any one that has not entered a whippet in the coursing and wishes to do so please pm me with details

dazgail said:
Coatsy, i would also like to add that if it was you put in the same position as John that i would support and back you up also, so please don't take my previous posts as personal. I'm not getting at you. :) Yours in Sport

Darren

ok no probs darren :thumbsup:

One thing you want to ensure Robert is MUZZLES ! An accident waiting to happen !

Also, you should make sure there`s some for the dogs as well ! :D

All joking aside, all dogs running should be muzzled and if they haven`t got one, then somebody should lend them one or you should provide them.

Just a thought, but can save alot of problems that may occur.

As they say, `hope for the best, but prepare for the worst ` !

Good luck !

Regards.

Have removed some of the stuff that was getting personal and in danger of developing into a fight. Now carry on with the topic :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
We will be there this time. Just wondering do we have to register the dog? Its a Whippet Greyhound? Im probably being stupid but just want to check.

Cheers!

Nic

baby1 said:
We will be there this time.  Just wondering do we have to register the dog?  Its a Whippet Greyhound?  Im probably being stupid but just want to check.
Cheers!

Nic

the coursing event is for the coursing whippets nic...our biggys are outve this event. its great to see real whippets giving it a go though :thumbsup:

martin i agree fully with the muzzling of all dogs that race :thumbsup:

So we can race straight and we dont register then? :lol: :lol: I dont know when Fra reads this he will call me all the stupids of the day. Anyways see you there John!

baby1 said:
So we can race straight and we dont register then?  :lol:   :lol:   I dont know when Fra reads this he will call me all the stupids of the day.  Anyways see you there John!
yep. you can race in overs. see you there..plus..we have a wrestle to arrnage so get fit nic cos youre going down love :zorro:

if there was 16 whippetxgreyhounds i would do a coursing stake

cheers ps every one please try bring a muzzle thanks

milliken said:

robert help me here chum...is this now a separate whippxgrey coursing event or is it still the the one event but open now to all whipp crosses.

sorry mate :wacko: :wacko:

stormydog said:
milliken said:

robert help me here chum...is this now a separate whippxgrey coursing event or is it still the the one event but open now to all whipp crosses.

sounds as if ther are 16 whippetx grey that roberts going to have coursing for them good job robert well done mate :thumbsup:

thank you robert. we just got your message. ill confirm later about our 2. thanks for offering them a go before hand to see if they will chase ha !

tell me please that china dog doesnt do coursing..jeepers creepers we hope not

stormydog said:
milliken said:

hi mate i could put a whippetx greyhound coursing stake for whippet greyhounds whippets will have there own stake

cheers

Just wondering are you going to put an obstacle in the course this time, or are you you just going to run it around pulleys ?

hey martin its just gonna be round the pulles this time we are in the middle of sorting out a training day where are club mumbers will spend the day training the dog to chease the lure do abit of jumping training and things along them lines

cheers robert

so next year the jump will be in place or my be a couple of them

cheers robert

stormydog said:
baby1 said:
So we can race straight and we dont register then?  :lol:   :lol:    I dont know when Fra reads this he will call me all the stupids of the day.  Anyways see you there John!
yep. you can race in overs. see you there..plus..we have a wrestle to arrnage so get fit nic cos youre going down love :zorro:

Yo you I wouldnt bet on it! :lol: :ninja:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back