The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

N.n.w.r.f Bend Champs

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
19LB BITCH HEAT 2?

21lb_ht_1_bitches.JPG

i have added some pics of yesterday in nnwrf section ...fed pictures

I can't add any, because of my bloomin' data cable :( should have them up on thursday.

DENISE BAILEY said:
There was no DVD done yesterday as the machine went down , highgate staduim pay a lady to come in and do all the dvd's and photo finish but for some reason the system went down

mutley

post Yesterday, 08:15 PM

Post #59

QUOTE(nova @ Oct 23 2006, 06:37 PM)

Iwould like to say a big weldone to all the winners especially to Just Friends , How they split the photo finish i will never know

myself and 2 other committee members went through the photo finish twice just Friends was very unlucky beaten by a short head it was a great race thumbsup.gif

frist would like to say well done all the winners :thumbsup:

how did you and 2 other committee members go through the photo finish twice,

when your wife said the photo finish and video system went down and when everyone was asking to see the photo finish we were told the photo could not be found, ?? i'm not saying that gold run did'nt win but looking at the film we were all shown on the t.v know way could you pick a winner and the 2 dogs should have re-run :oops:

I don't know what went on with the photo finish, it was VERY close from where i stood, all you can do is praise Andy for the way he conducted himself, there's a lot of folk would have played holy hell at being told "we've lost the photo finish". Good sportsmanship or what!!!! :thumbsup:

On a personal note - by any chance was anyone doing their own video i can get a copy of?

In my post i was expaining that the dvd system had gone done, but the photo finish was working, sorry if my post sounded other wise

Andy did come up to see it but it had been set for the other race which was just starting

dee

Last edited by a moderator:
the photo was the only thing that was working there are 2 separate cameras one for videoing which was not working the other the line cam which was looked at twice every one who saw the photo were in agreement dont try and make me out to be a liar and cause trouble :rant: bye the time Andy came up it was set for the next race we only looked at it one because it was close two too find placements the line cam was all we had all day so couldn't go back through races a re run wasn't necessary gold run won if for one Minuit i thought Andy's had dead heated it would of been a rerun gold run was a worthy winner so stop stirring who ever you are.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just seems some ppl arent happy unless they are stirring trouble.

Dont worry bout in Jackie and Colin, Danny ran his heart out all day for you.

Well done again, ppl should just let you enjoy it.

Andy and Val

well said Andy and val true sportsmanship :)) thats whats needed not someone causing trouble and trying to take a great achievement away from a fellow racer :( good on you both it was a brilliant race and you know i would of been just as chuffed for you to of won it m8 :thumbsup: it was a good day and wont be spoiled by someone stirring thanks again :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back