The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

N.n.w.r.f. Champs Update

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Well done to all the winners, especially to Karen and George with Musclebound :thumbsup: also a very big well done to David with nch Almost Bobs (Jack the Lad x Maggie) just for the record :lol: this litter is 19 months old Yvonne & Karen, we are so proud of Ben :thumbsup:

:oops: sorry you know what im like with dates lol no matter what age turning out to be one hell of a litter

Well done to all the winners, especially to Karen and George with Musclebound :thumbsup: also a very big well done to David with nch Almost Bobs (Jack the Lad x Maggie) just for the record :lol: this litter is 19 months old Yvonne & Karen, we are so proud of Ben :thumbsup:

:oops: sorry you know what im like with dates lol no matter what age turning out to be one hell of a litter

:thumbsup: Couldn't agree with you more Yvonne. :teehee: Di

Would like to say a BIG WELLDONE to all the National Champs a special welldone to MUSCLEBOUND he ran fab karen :D

Also a big well done to my son Daniel with NCH FREDDIES MELODY all your hard work paid off son :p

Thanks for a great weekend :D

Well car, caravan, dogs and clothes all washed cowboy hat put away till naxt year (or maybe not) so all set now for Devon. Had a great time at champs good company and most of all some great raceing well done to all you racers, winners and loosers we all put a lot of time and effort into getting our dogs fit to race at these big events and i am sure none of us were let down by them. Well done to Mark and Vicky with Maid y point and Beside The Point. Ray and Rita with Sid Young. John and Pat with Tinkersmill. Karen with Musclebound. Tam and Keely with Purple Rain. Daniel with Freddies Melody (keep up the good work son). John and Jean with Doriva and Branco. And a BIG WELL DONE to Jackie with Gold Run what a dog you have there mate and to think you only came to hand in trophys cant wait to see what his pups do.

Well done to all the winners and losers over the weekend, especially Maid your Point.  There were some cracking races over the two days no more than our race with Maid your Point - I don't think it could have been any closer. We are pleased Timmy still has the pace to keep up with Jude after his injury.

Well done to Gold Run & Tinkersmill on taking Ch of Ch's. :D

Well done to all the winners and losers over the weekend, especially Maid your Point.  There were some cracking races over the two days no more than our race with Maid your Point - I don't think it could have been any closer. We are pleased Timmy still has the pace to keep up with Jude after his injury.
Well done to Gold Run & Tinkersmill on taking Ch of Ch's. :D
I THINK YOU HAVE DONE REALLY WELL WITH TIMMY 2 GREAT DOGS MAID YOURE POINT AND SOUTHERN SPARK

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back