The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

N.n.w.r.f. Champs Update

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Well done all the winners and losses over the weekend , some great racing and a good atmosphere

A big Well done goes to John & Pat with there lovely bitch Tinkersmill , Jackie and gang with Gold run you cannot take the class away from a classy dog , John & Jean with sup vet dorvia and Karen with her big lad muscle bound who ran out of his skin all day to take sup scr

Thanks to all that helped out all weekend it was much appreciated..

id like to say a big well done too all dogs that ran nearly all races were close or not much in them at the line, it was a good weekend of racing, and well done karen, george and harvey for his supreme title and to Polly my little mate :lol: she ran her best after the long rest she had, she was soo close good race though well done sue n stuart :clown: . It was nice to see some diffrent dogs get through in to the finals.
The campsite was really nice had a great weekend overall, us n sue n stuart were called posh because we had our own garden haha n on sunday we had our parasol out haha, mind u stuart forgot to cut our lawn :lol:

But stuart i know its my fault isnt it haha :p

Big thanks to the people who helped put this weekend event together and get the track right :D
Only one regret for me Kate,and that was that I couldn't make the presentation to take any pics of you :lol: So if anybody has any pics of Kate,will be much appreciated ;)

At last we are back from champs decided to drop into Newton Aycliffe on way home to get dogs checked over which added another couple of hours onto our journey. Well done to all dogs that competed at weekend we had a few winners big huge well done to Davids youngster NCH Almost Bob's he ran fantastic and well done to David for managing to drink that god awful shot.

Also well done to Sean and NCH Sugar Rush another title under her belt missed your shot this time as someone else took the last one (Yeah that was me) will get another bottle for caraven something that tastes a bit better than the last stuff i hope.

Finally a huge well done to our own NCH Insane Jane who ran really well all day to gain her first title hopefully the first of many a good result for our Kirkcaldy club.

Would like to also say well done to Bill with Sween getting to your final I know she isnt long out of season and sure she has more to come yet also to Jim and Silver Spark runner up in veterans.

Val

Well done to all the winners & runners up,especially Daniel&Freddie a hugh well done to Ray&rita with SID YOUNG first straight CHAMPION IN 43 YEARS RACING :) great couple

Pat&Nick 8)

Last edited by a moderator:
Welldone everyone.. especially Karen & George with Harvey.. :thumbsup: im sure use r well chuffed,lol..

Rose :))

Well done to all the winners over the champs w/end, a special well done to our friend Gill with

Unique couldn't have happened to a nicer person, and it hasn't taken many years has it Gill ;) first champion for Gill after a few years racing :D

well done to Ray&rita with SID YOUNG first straight CHAMPION IN 43 YEARS RACING :) great couple

IVE RACEDWHIPPETS WITH JOHN STAYTE SINCE 1965 AND ALTHOUGH HES HAD A LOT OF GOOD DOGS AND HIS OWN BLOOD LINE AS SHOWN BY BLUE REFLECTIONS ON SATURDAY.HES NEVER HAD A CHAMPION BWRA OR NNWRF BUT NUMEROUS RUNNERS UP.

Just thinking how nice for these long term whippet racers to have finally got their CHAMPS, just shows patience does pay off, well done to you all for sticking with it :D

Can't believe I forgot to put Well Done to Jackie and Colin with the fantastic Gold Run :thumbsup: .Sorry Jackie it's my age :lol:

Well done to all the winners & runners up,especially Daniel&Freddie a huge well done to Ray&rita with SID YOUNG first straight CHAMPION IN 43 YEARS RACING :) great couple

i agree well done ray and rita thats along wait for a champion im sure you'r dead proud of sid.

And karen no one has pics of me so ha lolz i was hardly in the pub too packed out n then i had this man say move for his grandad or summit haha :lol:

Well done to all the winners, special mention to Karen with that dog that wasn't meant to be right cracking on the straights Ch Ch's Musclebound, so chuffed for you, John & Jean with Rch Nch Branco running blinding against brilliant opposition, Jackie & Sam with Gold Run what a superstar he is, it was a shame there had to be a loser as both he & Kentucky deserved to win both honest & consistent all day, sure Jake & Mary appreciate they have time on their side though. Avit ran excellent for Jac pinging the lids in his heat to take the fastest time of the first round. Daniel & his new champion Freddies Melody, he's been getting better every race and also one that tugged on the heartstrings Ray & Rita's Nch Sid Young, seeing people like Ray so chuffed, to me is what racing is all about - well done!

On a personal level we'd like to thank Paul & Catherine for their continued support & fabulous race with their good dog Southern Spark, it's nice to see him being done justice and you getting him back to flying form in yet another neck & neck race after his bad injury earlier in the year - a credit to you!

Congratulations to all the winners over the weekend we saw some tremendous races on both days, (the bitch supreem final was one to remember a fantastic race) a special well done to Karen and George with Harvey knew he would do it :)

So many close and exciting races at the champs, damn shame that everyone couldn't come home a winner because all dogs looked like they were on fine form.

I'd like to congratulate

John Noble and Linda Windle, I have a lot of respect for Veteran title winners as I personally think it highlights the durability of your bloodlines and your skills as trainers. :thumbsup:

Karen and Harvey (Musclebound), very impressive running!

Pat with Our Ebby and Sean with Sugar Rush, 2 dogs which I could watch running all day long :wub:

Lisa with Kaiser Chief and Almost Bobs and his owner, a pleasure racing with you. :thumbsup:

Daniel & Freddie's Melody :thumbsup:

Southern Spark, I've always had doubts about how well a dogs form could return after such a severe injury but I think you set an example to us all of how much can be achieved with hard work, well done! :thumbsup:

and for the North-West we had Maid Your Point's belated birthday present of yet another title, well done Jude!

brother Ziggy ran his socks off against title winner Sid Young and gave us another moment to be proud

big brother Dobs (Avit) flew for me :D

Forever Autumn ran a blinder against Kentucky and took the dog final at the ANOSO :thumbsup:

Little Liv (Beside The Point) taking her first straight NCH title :cheers:

Mo Chara and Bobby Dazzler both so narrowly missing their wins. :sweating:

and finally U Choose - well done Pip.

big well done to karen & musclebound cracking dog :thumbsup:

Well done all winners (especially prince winning for Tam) and all the losers too. Some great races over the weekend, two hightlights for me was the light weight bitch final, beside the point, weardale badger, branco, inshallah & insane jane - what a final and then the supreme bitch run off with two cracking bitches Bliss and Ruby. Well done John and Pat on taking supreme with Ruby, she has constantly improved with every race! Also big congrates to the big boy harvey!!!

Keeley

So many close and exciting races at the champs, damn shame that everyone couldn't come home a winner because all dogs looked like they were on fine form.I'd like to congratulate

John Noble and Linda Windle, I have a lot of respect for Veteran title winners as I personally think it highlights the durability of your bloodlines and your skills as trainers. :thumbsup:

Karen and Harvey (Musclebound), very impressive running!

Pat with Our Ebby and Sean with Sugar Rush, 2 dogs which I could watch running all day long :wub:

Lisa with Kaiser Chief and Almost Bobs and his owner, a pleasure racing with you. :thumbsup:

Daniel & Freddie's Melody :thumbsup:

Southern Spark, I've always had doubts about how well a dogs form could return after such a severe injury but I think you set an example to us all of how much can be achieved with hard work, well done! :thumbsup:

and for the North-West we had Maid Your Point's belated birthday present of yet another title, well done Jude!

brother Ziggy ran his socks off against title winner Sid Young and gave us another moment to be proud

big brother Dobs (Avit) flew for me :D

Forever Autumn ran a blinder against Kentucky and took the dog final at the ANOSO :thumbsup:

Little Liv (Beside The Point) taking her first straight NCH title :cheers:

Mo Chara and Bobby Dazzler both so narrowly missing their wins. :sweating:

and finally U Choose - well done Pip.
Forgot to mention Rapskallion, I'll Be Back and NVSCH King Bear :wacko: Sorry and well done everyone!

Well done to all the winners, especially to Karen and George with Musclebound :thumbsup: also a very big well done to David with nch Almost Bobs (Jack the Lad x Maggie) just for the record :lol: this litter is 19 months old Yvonne & Karen, we are so proud of Ben :thumbsup:

:lol: I thought that was more like it Geoff, :p I was a bit confused for a minute, :teehee: :thumbsup: Di

Well done to all the winners, especially to Karen and George with Musclebound :thumbsup: also a very big well done to David with nch Almost Bobs (Jack the Lad x Maggie) just for the record :lol: this litter is 19 months old Yvonne & Karen, we are so proud of Ben :thumbsup:
:b Blame Norris or is it Rita :lol: I just followed what she put about his age :wacko: He was still brilliant whatever his age :thumbsup:

:b Blame Norris or is it Rita :lol: I just followed what she put about his age :wacko: He was still brilliant whatever his age :thumbsup:
It was Norris Rita :lol:

well done all the winners.

gold run,indica,musclebound, sid young ray/rita 43 years first title commitment or what :luck:

sun up going to be some dog,tinkersmill what a finish,what a race, tinkersmill,pickpocket,indica pity there was only one winner.

john and fionas you choose, (w00t) flying machine. he got his title in some style. great folks, nice one. :luck: :thumbsup:

nc beside the point maturing into some dog :thumbsup:

pleased with our bentley mr sheene his 2nd open and was in there with some good h/w.

also his sisters both ran well cookie has a great finish :luck:

freddies nightmare (w00t) ups melody well done dan the man,best 36er around :luck:

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back