The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

N.n.w.r.f. Champs Update

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
well done john and jean with NCH BRANCO and vicky gaining r-up with cara :D

Dog and Scratch day

NL Heat 1

Little Wilma

Musclebound 1st and Class

Deneside Colin

Ht 2

Ragtime Blue 1st

Sue's Blue

Shay

48lb Heat 1

Our Ebby 1st and Class

Playtime

As ya were

ht 2

Winter Moon

As ya do 1st

T - Rex

40lb Heat 1

Rodger the dodger

M2G

Kaiser Chief 1st

Mule Skinner

Cain Matto

Heat 2

Avit 1st

Mr Solo

Ruby Wednesday

Bagheera

Heat 3

Raggie Black

Tex Mex

Turkish

Almost Bobs 1st and Class

Supreme Scratch = Musclebound

Vet No Limit

Jack Seven

Hellbent 1st

vet 48lb

Four Sale

Vet 40lb

Four Sale

17lb Dogs

Van Demon

Crackelle

Kai Sera 1st

19lb Heat 1

Umbrorella

Just Friends

U Choose 1st and Class

Heat 2

Fill ya Boots

Faithless

Charlie Pig 1st

21lb Final

Gold Run 1st

Bionic Boots

Orontes 2nd

Little Bill

23lb Heat 1

Minty

Hot Rocks

Achillies

Purple Rain 1st and Class

Heat 2

Fiddler

Viv's Twilight

Boybelle 1st

25lb Heat 1

Like a Fox

Blue Reflections 1st and Class

Boomerang

Heat 2

Steels Gift

Fat Boy Slim 1st

Mr Thubrun

Nemesis

27lb Heat 1

No Joe

Mowgli

Short n Curly 1st

Heat 2

Mad Prince

Forever Autumn

Kentucky 1st and Class

29lb Heat 1

Souther Spark 1st

Rellabella W/D

Cobain

Heat 2

Maid Your Point 1st and Class

DJ Darling

Nikes Gem

31lb Heat 1

Tuck In

Blue Eyed Boy

Sun Up 1st

Heat 2

Ludicris

Sid Young 1st and Class

Maid Your Luck

33lb Heat 1

Tompass Lad

Bobby Dazzler

FTM

Bubble Boy 1st and Class

Heat 2

Mr Rent 1st

Rapscallion

Primus

Both heats of the 33lb Dogs were re-runs due to trap problems

35lb Heat 1

Wor Black

Azuro Punto 1st

Mr Sheene

Heat 2

Smokey Blue

Billy Casper

Freddies Melody 1st and Class

L/W Dogs Gold Run

H/W Dogs Kentucky

Ch Ch's 2009 = Gold Run

Reads like another great day today :thumbsup: Big Well Done to all the champs and runners up today :thumbsup: especially our Harv's little sis Lucy ( Sugar Rush) ;) she did you proud again Sean, and Unique, chuffed to bits for you Gill.

Bitch and Vets Day

Vets 21lb

Morpheous

A Little Closer

Silver Spark r-up

Rapid Stag

Doriva 1st

Vets 28lb

Whinney Skippet

Just Right Tess 1st

Maid For This

Vets 35lb

Scooby Dont 1st

I'll Be Back

17lb Final

Spot Black R-up

Beside the Point 1st

She's a Flyer

No Angel

19lb Final

Sasha Fierce

Weardale Badger 1st

Mochara R-up

Little Flyer (W/D After re-run)

21lb Heat 1

Monkey Trouble

Candy Mill 1st D/H

Adlib 1st D/H

Magic Flyer

Xotic

Heat 2

Full Song

Bolan 1st

Keep in Touch

Rogi Bear

6ix

Heat 3

Prada

Branco 1st and Class

Lexi

So Suave

Southern Touch

23lb Heat 1

Two Faced 1st

Soot a Root

Bally So

A Kinda Paradise

Dark Gem

Heat 2

Weardale Spot

Meglamania

NoBiddy's Fool

Inshallah 1st and Class

25lb Heat 1

Sween 1st

Amy's Girl

Little Sue

Swift One

Heat 2

Spindal Shanks

Mines a Double

Mercedes Gem 1st and r-up

Cacherel

Heat 3

Darlo Delight

Tottie Maude

Insane Jane 1st and Class

27lb Heat 1

Whiskey Fudge

Snow White

Allerdale Lass 1st

Heat 2

Indica

Pick Pocket

Tinkersmill 1st and Class

29lb Heat 1

Sing for Us

Cindyrella

Bigland Lass 1st

Cookie

Heat 2

Belle the Builder

She's a Double

Unique 1st and Class :D

31lb Final

Fun n Frolics

Clap Trap 1st

Firecrackers Gift

33lb Final

Our Touch

Sugar Rush 1st

35lb Final

Ruby Murray

GMK 1st

L/W Bitches Inshallah 2nd Insane Jane 3rd Branco

H/W Bitches Tinkersmill, 2nd Sugar Rush all others w/d

Ch Ch's = Tinkersmill

Well done George and Val with moose only the beginning I think also well done to Sean with Lucy and lets not forget David with almost bobs yesterday what a great achievement for our small little club woo hooSandra

you saved us writing all that out sandra, also good run for silver spark :D

caroline

just got home from somerset me and the boys see the wife said well done to thurrock looks like best bitch on the bends and now best bitch on the flat well done to all the runners not bad for a little club oi oi tinkersmill : :D : drinks all round john

well done pat and john i told you watch her get stronger and stronger realy pleased for you both its been a long time coming

dogs17lb.jpg

dogs17lb.jpg

well done pat and john and all the other southern dogs that run.

Now i've had time to recover from Saturday,will add my essay :lol: Firstly a big well done to all the workers,and I don't just mean on the day.I know folk worked tirelessly to get the track running for the weekend,especially David H ;) and A&T club members.From one whippet racer to another,thanks for all your hard work :thumbsup:Next,can I thank everybody for their congratulations with Harvey(Ch of Ch's Musclebound :D ) on the day and the phone calls and on here afterwards,both George and I are very proud of him.Now I want to add my congratulations.Big,big well done to all the champs and runners up,but especially to my mates TJ and Keeley with Purple Rain,Prince ran brilliant :thumbsup: To John and Fiona with U Choose :thumbsup: You come down off cloud nine yet John? :lol: To Mark and Vicky with Maid Your Point,How many titles is that now? :thumbsup: For the youngsters,how impressive were these (w00t) Sun Up and David's Mr Sheen.Now for my fav the scratch,Well Done to Jimmy and Karen with Ragtime Blue,gaining his runner up :thumbsup: (2 finalists from Maltby ;) ) To Pat and Bob with Our Ebby :thumbsup: another title to her growing list.To Stu and Sue with Polly (As Ya Do) She ran brilliant, and after the injury she had,you must be so proud :thumbsup:Hope she's ok after Saturdays incident :luck: To Lisa with Kaiser,what can I say :thumbsup: Now for the most impressive dog of Saturday for me,David's youngster Almost Bobs.I remember watching Kaiser as a youngster at Old Hall and saying how impressed I was with him.Now i'm going to do that again.This young dog(14mths) took on the best on Saturday and won ;) in one of his races he did it from behind. (w00t) an absolute pleasure to watch.You've certainly got something special David :thumbsup: I know the breeders Geoff and Hazel are over the moon for you.Not a bad litter hey Geoff ;) Will shut up now :lol: But will end by saying a big thankyou to the Fed for a lovely day for both me and my (Chauffeur :lol: ) Yvonne :thumbsup:

[at last pat john thurrock club salutes you well done tommy x x

MUST SHOW OUR APPRECIATION TO THE NNWRF COMMITEE AND WORKERS WHO REALLY DID US PROUD IN STAGING A GREAT WEEKEND OF RACING.ITS A THANKLESS TASK BUT WITHOUT THE ORGANISATION THE CHAMPS WOULDNT TAKE PLACE.GREAT TO SEE DOGS LIKE SUGAR RUSH INSANE JANE ETC FROM SCOTLAND IN THE FLESH AND PUTTING UP SUCH BRILLIANT PERFORMANCES.THE YOUNGSTERS COMING THROUGH LIKE U TUBE ABLIB SASHA FIERCE SWEEN AND MY MATE LYNDONS GMK WHAT A PROSPECT,THE OLD STAGERS LIKE GOLD RUN AND BLUE REFLECTIONS TAKING ON THE YOUNG GUNS BUT CLASS SHINING THROUGH.LINDAS VETS WERE IN FINE FORM AND WOULD HAVE PUT UP GOOD SHOWS IN THE MAIN EVENT.

well done all the winners. especially george, val and vallery with insane jane, running brillaint :) , inshallah running really well to and retaining her title, and big congratualtions to john and pat with tinksermill did you bith very proud. well done to mark and vickys youngster also getting a title looking very impressive :)) and well done to sally with clap trap getting yet another title :))

well done all the winners. especially george, val and vallery with insane jane, running brillaint :) , inshallah running really well to and retaining her title, and big congratualtions to john and pat with tinksermill did you bith very proud. well done to mark and vickys youngster also getting a title looking very impressive :)) and well done to sally with clap trap getting yet another title :))

I LIKE THANK THE FED AND ALL THE WORKER FOR PUTTING A GOOD WEEKEND CONDITION DID,NT LOOK IDEAL BECAUSE OF ALL RAIN WE HAD BUT IT WAS SOFT GOING FOR DOGS.WELL DONE SOME GOOD WINS OVER THE WEEKEND BUT WITH THE PEOPLE RUNNING THE FED COMMITEE THE SPORT WILL ONLY GO FORWARD SO CREDIT TO YOU ALL VERY MUCH APPRECIATED FROM :thumbsup: LYNDON&BETHHANY

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats to John & Fiona with U CHOOSE :cheers: Always knew little Pip could do it, he's a little flying machine!! :D :thumbsup:

Also congratulations to Vicky & Mark with Maid your point (What a dog) & Mochara. :cheers: :D

well done jon and pat with tinkersmill from lucan [ballypride]

congrats to jackie and colin on gold run winning supreme again he run fantastic all day not bad for a retired dog, hope he has as much luck as a sire as he has on the track. Also congrats to john and fiona on U CHOOSE winning hes title could,nt have happened to a nicer couple. I understand why you pulled him out and admire you for sticking to your guns, i hope he comes back and make a lot of ar## holes bite there lips he is one really fast dog

id like to say a big well done too all dogs that ran nearly all races were close or not much in them at the line, it was a good weekend of racing, and well done karen, george and harvey for his supreme title and to Polly my little mate :lol: she ran her best after the long rest she had, she was soo close good race though well done sue n stuart :clown: . It was nice to see some diffrent dogs get through in to the finals.

The campsite was really nice had a great weekend overall, us n sue n stuart were called posh because we had our own garden haha n on sunday we had our parasol out haha, mind u stuart forgot to cut our lawn :lol:

But stuart i know its my fault isnt it haha :p

Big thanks to the people who helped put this weekend event together and get the track right :D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back