The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

N.n.w.r.f. Champs Update

big well done to George and val and Nch Insane jane

Last edited by a moderator:
well done Shaun with Nch Sugar rush and Gill with Nch Unique really pleased for Gill

Congrats to Bethany & Lyndon getting your Nch title with G M K Well done Gem :thumbsup:

Were all so please for you Bethany

Amanda, Nick & Pauline xx

Well done George and Val with moose only the beginning I think also well done to Sean with Lucy and lets not forget David with almost bobs yesterday what a great achievement for our small little club woo hoo

Sandra

:D Well done to the winners we know so far :D Has anyone got full results?

well done old hall dogs really pleased for you

does anyone have any bitch results please

well done all the winners,especially jake and mary with kentucky, and karen with musclebound :cheers:

thanx 2 my other roving reporter jeff & erica i have the bitch results here they are;

VETS 21LB -NVCH - DORIVA R /UP SILVER SPARK

VETS 28LB -NVCH - JUST RIGHT TESS R/UP WHINNIE SKIPPET

VETS 35LB -NVCH - SCOOBY DONT R/UP IL BE BACK

SORRY DONT KNOW SUPREME VETERAN

17LB BITCHES - NCH BESIDE THE POINT R/UP SPOT BLACK

19LB BITCHES - NCH WEARDALE BADGER R/UP MOCHARA

21LB BITCHES - NCH BRANCO R/UP BOLAN

23LB BITCHES - NCH INSHALLA R/UP TWO FACED

25LB BITCHES - NCH INSANE JANE R/UP MERCEDES GEM

27LB BITCHES - NCH TINKERSMILL R/UP ALLERDALE LASS

29LB BITCHES - NCH UNIQUE R/UP BIGLAND LASS

31LB BITCHES - NCH CLAPTRAP R/UP FUN AND FROLICS

33LB BITCHES - NCH SUGAR RUSH R/UP OUR TOUCH

35LB BITCHES - NCH G.M.K. R/UP RUBY MURRAY

L/W FINAL- 1ST NCH INSHALLA, 2ND NCH INSANE JANE, 3RD NCH BRANCO

H/W FINAL- 1ST NCH TINKERSMILL, 2ND NCH SUGAR RUSH

SUPREME - TNCH INKERSMILL

WELL DONE TO ALL THE WINNERS I HEARD THAT THURROCK HAD A GREAT DAY DAVE'S BIGLAND LASS VIC AND MICK'S MERCEDES GEM

JOHN AND PAT'S CANDYMILL AND TINKERSMILL AND OF COURSE THE CLUBS BIGGEST STAR INSHALLAH ALL WINNING HEATS. THEN TINKERSMILL AND INSHALLAH GOING ON TO WIN THEIR CLASSES AND TINKERSMILL WINNING SUPREME. A VERY BIG WELL DONE TO JOHN AND PAT. :D

AND NEARLY FORGOT ME GOOD OLD PAL LYNDEN WITH GMK :cheers:

a very big well done to sally with claptrap :cheers: hope to see you soon,julie and chris :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: A BIG BIG WELL DONE to every dog that ran today, winners and losers, ;) Di

:thumbsup: A BIG WELL DONE TO KAREN AND GEORGE WITH HARVEY ON GETTING SUPREME,VERY MUCH DESEREVED AND ABOUT TIME LOL :))

I will put full programmes on for both days for all you poor people that missed a good weekends racing :)

Well done to all the winners over the champs w/end, a special well done to our friend Gill with

Unique couldn't have happened to a nicer person, and it hasn't taken many years has it Gill ;) first champion for Gill after a few years racing :D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back