The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New addition

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
A peaceful night was had by all ...Jack's slept upstairs with bob and sykes on the other end of the sofa with me ...Went outside at 345am for a pee and a bit later for a poo ...had his first shower this morning as he smelt really bad even the dogs didn't want him near ...now he smells like a puppy should ...he is now fed and flaked out again ...he even goes to the doors to ask to go out ....
It's also so strange that he has at the moment exactly the same white markings that victor had ...;)

Awww... he looks so gorgeous! Definitely seems quite happy with his new warm and comfortable indoor life!:D

We have just measured Sykes and he is 16"tts
20220410_134728.jpg
20220410_134720.jpg
20220410_134643.jpg

How tall are the parents?

He's going to be a big lad then!

Just bought a 2nd hand silver cross pram as its bigger than some of the dog strollers we have found and alot cheaper...he can come on walks he will be strapped in with a harness...it has proper tyres for going to the woods ...he has his first vaccination tomorrow had trouble finding a vet that still got Lepto 2 ...with being a large breed we have to be careful how much exercise he can have so this should suffice for a few months or so ...

My vet would not use lepto 4,so good research job for finding the right one.

My vet does not use the Lepto 4 either.

My vet does not use the Lepto 4 either.
I wished my vets didnt ...the receptionist was quite pushy in saying have a check and a chat about Lepto 4 ..i replied no thank you i do not want my pup having Lepto 4 ....:mad::mad:

First vaccination done he weighs in at 9.8kg ...he is 11 weeks old today ....

That makes him 3 days younger than my granddaughter - and much heavier!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back