The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New addition

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
20220413_112739.jpg

Enjoying his food ....

Sykes is a really good pup ....goes outside for wees and poos ....goes into his crate every morning whilst i am at work ...mum has been coming in at 9am and letting him and the jacks out leaving our door open and her door open ...she lives in our detached bungalow annexe at the bottom of our garden ....
He sleeps from 9pm until 5am ...he does refuse to get up most mornings ....he sleeps in our bedroom. ..all of our pups have done this with no adverse effects ..they then chose to sleep downstairs with the other 2 dogs ....it has always worked for us and we have always had really good dogs ...not clingy and no seperation anxiety ..he chooses to sleep beside the sofa on his own after his meals which are followed by a ewes milk replacement powder which seems to zonk him out ...the breeder feeds them this from 6 weeks old to give them extra calcium for their bones. ...he is changing colour already and i am sure he has grown ...:p:D

He's really fallen on his size 12 feet with you. He's lovely.

Awww... loving all these pics too!! Really love the one above. Reckon he'll be over flowing that big bed in a blink of an eye though!:D:D he really is lovely and looks like he's settled in really well with the jacks and them him. Bet you're over the moon eh!:cool::D

Yes flobo he is such an easy boy but we are a very calm household which I think helps ...there are no expectations and if there are any mistakes they are on us humans not the pup ...the Jack's are getting used to him
..when he sniffs Sids bum sid sits down which confuses pup which is hilarious

I’ve been out of the Forum loop for quite a few days and have just come back to news of the new boy. He looks wonderful and you’re so lucky as indeed is he. Mabel and I wish you both well. Enjoy him.

Last sunday...10th April Sýkes measured 16"tts ...today he is 18 " :rolleyes::p:eek::):)

Oh he looks lovely! I bet you’re having fun with him! Make sure to keep your kitchen worksurfaces clear of yummy food, he’ll be able to reach them soon :p

Oh he looks lovely! I bet you’re having fun with him! Make sure to keep your kitchen worksurfaces clear of yummy food, he’ll be able to reach them soon :p
When he stands on his hind legs he can reach the worktop :D....a lifetime of sighthounds you know to have clear work surfaces ;):p:p

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back