The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New addition

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
20220418_105305.jpg

Day 9 ...Sykes is such a good boy we cant praise him enough ...my friend told me i would never regret a deerhound puppy. ...sighthounds are so different to other breeds ...someone once told me that they are wired totally different and once you have one you are hooked :p
I honestly didnt think we would have another after losing 3 but the house felt so empty ....

I've known a couple of older deerhound pups, and they were bonkers! Though mainly because they clocked Jasper as a sighthound and therefore their new best friend, and he wasn't at all happy at having them plonk their massive paws on him... he's not used to being bounced on by dogs bigger than him!

20220423_104918.jpg
Today sykes measures 19"tts and is 11.3 kg ..second vaccination tuesday then by the weekend he can come for short walks

So very sighthound - terrier as a pillow, and airing his views.

Oh love that last picture!:D
I swear every pic you post you can see he's growing and changing at an almighty rate!:eek::D:D:D

Oh love that last picture!:D
I swear every pic you post you can see he's growing and changing at an almighty rate!:eek::D:D:D
I know ...we had forgotten how much the bigger dogs grow when they are pups its so easily forgotten. ...

Tom has been brilliant with Sykes ....he is such a great boy to show a pup the ropes and tell him off when necessary :D

I'm just getting cute overload with all this pics of Tom and Sykes together!:eek::D The one earlier of them curled up back to back is really lovely.

Well that's set me off again....!

Ah - the inverted bat look. How gorgeous is he.....

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back