The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Additon Coming

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
shes lovely nicky and yes her name suits her :wub: :huggles: ,im getting excited for you,three more weeks yay (w00t) :lol: :lol:

nicky12 said:
aww so cute  :wub: dawn the dog in the pic with the puppys is gorguse whats her breeding how old is she *nicky must remeber to take very large suit case to pinch a dog or two from dawns  :- "  (w00t)
Nicky she is Barnesmore/Nevedith breeding,she will be 1 on June 5th 07.

pink118 said:
nicky12 said:
daledogs said:
:huggles:   :huggles:
aww that pic is so cute :wub: :huggles:
:D hi nicky, your pup looks gorgeous. its gonna be a long three weeks . soooo exciting. x

hello pinky welcome to k9 ,i know and i cant wait im counting down the days :- " :lol: dawn she is gorguse i think i may have to pinch her to when i come for tia do you have any pics of her standing ? :D

nicky12 said:
pink118 said:
nicky12 said:
daledogs said:
:D hi nicky, your pup looks gorgeous. its gonna be a long three weeks . soooo exciting. x

hello pinky welcome to k9 ,i know and i cant wait im counting down the days :- " :lol: dawn she is gorguse i think i may have to pinch her to when i come for tia do you have any pics of her standing ? :D
i did have,will take more some piccys of her standing.

trish g said:
shes lovely nicky and yes her name suits her :wub:   :huggles: ,im getting excited for you,three more weeks yay (w00t)   :lol:   :lol:
trish you wouldnt beleieve how excited i am youd swear i was a 10yr old :- " not 36 im catching up with you slowley just another two to go ..... :- " :lol:

daledogs said:
nicky12 said:
pink118 said:
nicky12 said:
daledogs said:

i did have,will take more some piccys of her standing.

ooo yes please would love to see sumore piccys of her :thumbsup:

oh nicky i bet you are so excited :D what a lovely puppy you are getting.

Hope the next three weeks goes quick :thumbsup:

It's very exciting! :cheers: good luck with your lovely puppy.

Only a 2 week wait for us! Can't wait either :- " :)

:wub: dawn she is gorguse i love her markings very unusaul :huggles: how the hell do you get yours to stand and pose like that i can never get either of my two to do that :b

nicky12 said:
:wub: dawn she is gorguse i love her markings very unusaul  :huggles: how the hell do you get yours to stand and pose like that i can never get either of my two to do that  :b
you start when they are young,a little bit each day,not too much as they can get bored,just have a little patience with them :D

nicky12 said:
trish g said:
shes lovely nicky and yes her name suits her :wub:   :huggles: ,im getting excited for you,three more weeks yay (w00t)   :lol:   :lol:
trish you wouldnt beleieve how excited i am youd swear i was a 10yr old :- " not 36 im catching up with you slowley just another two to go ..... :- " :lol:
I think we can all tell how excited you are Nicky!!! :lol: :lol: But no wonder, she is a gorgeous pup. Next time I am visiting my parents in Cardiff I will have to bring my two up to meet you all! :D

daledogs said:
For Jane(Jostler) and Lois.Look at Abbee's face :lol:

Just logged on - THANKS so much Dawn :huggles: all so gorgeous and coming on brilliantly. My lovely fat pud looks so sweet and soppy :wub: Not long to wait now........Send my love to beautiful Angel o:) I think I'll take her too :wub:

gilliwigs said:
nicky12 said:
trish g said:
I think we can all tell how excited you are Nicky!!! :lol: :lol: But no wonder, she is a gorgeous pup. Next time I am visiting my parents in Cardiff I will have to bring my two up to meet you all! :D

aww that would be great wed be pleased to have you just let me know when your coming il make shure the kettles on ready :D

phill said:
It's very exciting! :cheers:   good luck with your lovely puppy.
Only a 2 week wait for us!  Can't wait either :- "  :)

(w00t) really are you having one of a k9 er ??come on spill da beans :D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back