The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Additon Coming

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Awww Nicky these last pictures of Princess Tia are really lovely :wub:

I have really enjoyed looking at this beautiful litter and so glad we will be able to watch some of them grow up on k9 :thumbsup: Angel/Dawn they are a credit to you :huggles:

Looking at Nickys posts on her little girl reminds me SO SO much of how excited I felt when I was gettting my first little girl Evie .......

but I had to wait Months and Months for Mummy dog to come into season and when that eventually happened, had to wait to see if she was pregnant,,,,

then the wait for them to be born,,,,,,,

then the wait to see the litter,,,,,,,

then the count down for her coming home.

The last 8 - 6 weeks before she came home I had hardley any sleep and can relate to you Nicky being like a kid waiting for Christmas, my Daughter and Son soon thought I had gone quite mad (they still do now :- " )

My advice enjoy, enjoy it will be very worthwhile the wait . . . . Tia is gorgeous and dont forget we will soon be asking you for photos and updates :- " :lol:

jue332 said:
Awww Nicky these last pictures of Princess Tia are really lovely  :wub:
I have really enjoyed looking at this beautiful litter and so glad we will be able to watch some of them grow up on k9  :thumbsup:   Angel/Dawn they are a credit to you  :huggles:

Looking at Nickys posts on her little girl reminds me SO SO much of how excited I felt when I was gettting my first little girl Evie .......

but I had to wait Months and Months for Mummy dog to come into season and when that eventually happened, had to wait to see if she was pregnant,,,,

then the wait for them to be born,,,,,,,

then the wait to see the litter,,,,,,,

then the count down for her coming home.

The last 8 - 6 weeks before she came home I had hardley any sleep and can relate to you Nicky being like a kid waiting for Christmas, my Daughter and Son soon thought I had gone quite mad (they still do now  :- " )

My advice enjoy, enjoy it will be very worthwhile the wait . . . . Tia is gorgeous and dont forget we will soon be asking you for photos and updates  :- "  :lol:

Awwwww that really nice Julie,nicely put too,you sounds such a lovely person :wub: just like the folk who having Angel's babies :wub:

nicky12 said:
trish g said:
shes lovely nicky and yes her name suits her :wub:   :huggles: ,im getting excited for you,three more weeks yay (w00t)   :lol:   :lol:
trish you wouldnt beleieve how excited i am youd swear i was a 10yr old :- " not 36 im catching up with you slowley just another two to go ..... :- " :lol:

they are very addictive these whippets :wub: ,and im usually the same as you nicky(someone thats got the bestest pressie of all time) :lol: ,all the planning for getting a new pup is great :D i love it ,but ive got to stop somewhere dont i :( ,and thats a shame :b

it is lovely when they are so small :huggles: and its so exciting :D especially when we see all these great pics :thumbsup:

but we are almost at the stage where Monty will sleep on the sofa for a while and we can relax a bit in the evenings -_- :sweating: in between the evening mad half hour and the 10 o'clock mad half hour, that is :- "

so, nice as it is, I'm in no rush to get our next whippet puppy :) too exhausted for a start! :blink: and Monty still thinks he is 8 weeks old (he's nearly 9 months old!) and likes to lie wrapped around my neck and to be picked up by his daddy when we walks in the house after work :wacko: not sure how'd he feel about a newbie taking his place as the baby of the house :angry: :b :lol:

good luck with your ickle bundles of joy, get some rest while you can :luck: ;) o:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Tia's gorgeous :wub: .........Its soooo exciting getting a new puppy :D .......The 3 weeks will go in no time :) .......and then exhaustion sets in LOL .... :lol: ........but its all worth it :p

doris said:
it is lovely when they are so small  :huggles: and its so exciting  :D especially when we see all these great pics :thumbsup:
but we are almost at the stage where Monty will sleep on the sofa for a while and we can relax a bit in the evenings -_-   :sweating: in between the evening mad half hour and the 10 o'clock mad half hour, that is :- "

so, nice as it is, I'm in no rush to get our next whippet puppy :) too exhausted for a start! :blink: and Monty still thinks he is 8 weeks old (he's nearly 9 months old!) and likes to lie wrapped around my neck and to be picked up by his daddy when we walks in the house after work :wacko: not sure how'd he feel about a newbie taking his place as the baby of the house :angry:   :b   :lol:

good luck with your ickle bundles of joy, get some rest while you can :luck:   ;)   o:)

She going to be like her Mum,The perfect Angel. o:) o:)

daledogs said:
doris said:
it is lovely when they are so small  :huggles: and its so exciting  :D especially when we see all these great pics :thumbsup:
but we are almost at the stage where Monty will sleep on the sofa for a while and we can relax a bit in the evenings -_-   :sweating: in between the evening mad half hour and the 10 o'clock mad half hour, that is :- "

so, nice as it is, I'm in no rush to get our next whippet puppy :) too exhausted for a start! :blink: and Monty still thinks he is 8 weeks old (he's nearly 9 months old!) and likes to lie wrapped around my neck and to be picked up by his daddy when we walks in the house after work :wacko: not sure how'd he feel about a newbie taking his place as the baby of the house :angry:   :b   :lol:

good luck with your ickle bundles of joy, get some rest while you can :luck:   ;)   o:)

She going to be like her Mum,The perfect Angel. o:) o:)

not if blue annd ollie have anything to do with it :- " :lol: they will soon show her how its done i mean thers only one way to wreck a settee and door :lol:

nicky12 said:
not if blue annd ollie have anything to do with it  :- "  :lol: they will soon show her how its done i mean thers only one way to wreck a settee and door  :lol:
Nicky, seriously, don't EVER think there is only one way to wreak something :eek: your very inventive whippets will definately prove you wrong, when you are least expecting it :rant: :angry: :clown: (w00t) :lol: :- "

doris said:
nicky12 said:
not if blue annd ollie have anything to do with it  :- "  :lol: they will soon show her how its done i mean thers only one way to wreck a settee and door  :lol:
Nicky, seriously, don't EVER think there is only one way to wreak something :eek: your very inventive whippets will definately prove you wrong, when you are least expecting it :rant: :angry: :clown: (w00t) :lol: :- "

(w00t) im shure your right doris ,and im shure princess tia will prove your right to (w00t)

Now look here missus i wants lots of piccys or else and you Jane,Lois if thats possible OR ELSE!!!!!! :* :* ;) ;) :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

daledogs said:
Now look here missus i wants lots of piccys or else and you Jane,Lois if thats possible OR ELSE!!!!!! :*   :*   ;)   ;)   :thumbsup:   :thumbsup:
(w00t) now them youl never be short of with me (w00t) :lol:

They will be here before you know it... ;) ;) then look out - Im warning you :lol: (w00t)

nicky12 said:
daledogs said:
Now look here missus i wants lots of piccys or else and you Jane,Lois if thats possible OR ELSE!!!!!! :*   :*   ;)   ;)   :thumbsup:   :thumbsup:
Blimey Dawn, you deserve hundreds of the little darling sleeping -_- fooling about :clown: snuggling :huggles: and of course trotting about in the garden 8) BUT I'm going to have to work out how to transfer them from camera to computer to K9 (w00t) (have been pestering my dear redhead to do it for me but that's rather pathetic of me :- " I promise I'll do my best but I won't be anywhere as brilliant as Nicky :thumbsup: But I will love Tito just as much :wub:

jostler said:
nicky12 said:
daledogs said:
Blimey Dawn, you deserve hundreds of the little darling sleeping -_- fooling about :clown: snuggling :huggles: and of course trotting about in the garden 8) BUT I'm going to have to work out how to transfer them from camera to computer to K9 (w00t) (have been pestering my dear redhead to do it for me but that's rather pathetic of me :- " I promise I'll do my best but I won't be anywhere as brilliant as Nicky :thumbsup: But I will love Tito just as much :wub:

make sure you do,you have just under 3 weeks (w00t) :thumbsup: :huggles:

daledogs said:
jostler said:
nicky12 said:
daledogs said:
Now look here missus i wants lots of piccys or else and you Jane,Lois if thats possible OR ELSE!!!!!! :*   :*   ;)
(w00t) now them youl never be short of with me :lol:

make sure you do,you have just under 3 weeks (w00t) :thumbsup: :huggles:

Yes maam, I'm learning, I'm learning :unsure: Have to go to Hampshire next week but will get back to it pronto. Making beds too, but not as glam as Nicky's though. Only 3 weeks to wait for my little chubbly Tito :wub:

8) How long have you got to go now? She is really beautiful 8) :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back