The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Bed

graciepup

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hello all,Today Graces new especially made bed arrived .It is so cosy.I had it made larger so she can stand up and turn around in it.You could actually fit 3 whippys in there (w00t) but Grace said she needs all the room for herself :D I know some of you thought Grace was hard done by so I thought I had better get her something else :- " Only joking,she is a very spoilt little pup :thumbsup:

854d058c.jpg

Thats a fab bed...where did you get it from?

Is that bed made by Jan 2003horses (ebay name)? If so,i got one a couple of months ago & it's fantastic :thumbsup:

Grace certainly seems impressed in there :wub:

that looks big enough for a human to sleep in. What a lucky girl she is ....... :)

Great bed :thumbsup: i want one :lol:

hellybobs said:
Its from ebay.Its called an anderson bed, but I had it made 3ft by 2ft instead of 2x2ft.Its very well made and has a lovely matching cushion inside but graces lamby is on top of it (w00t) .the web site is www.jandespetproducts.co.uk If anyone wants one email jane and tell her claire with Grace the whippet from worthing told you about it :thumbsup:

Thats fab could have done with one of them when indy was little she had a smail cat one and when she grew out of it she didnt sleep for weeks.

graciepup said:
hellybobs said:
Its from ebay.Its called an anderson bed, but I had it made 3ft by 2ft instead of 2x2ft.Its very well made and has a lovely matching cushion inside but graces lamby is on top of it (w00t) .the web site is www.jandespetproducts.co.uk If anyone wants one email jane and tell her claire with Grace the whippet from worthing told you about it :thumbsup:

It is jan2003horses user ID on ebay as Alfyn said :thumbsup: This bed is not on the website.Lots of different colours available :thumbsup:

fantastic bed,im going to check the web site out.

ive two whippets and they have to sleep together,so ideal i would say.

thanks for sharing this with us.

What a smashing bed :cheers: love the bone design too :thumbsup:

(w00t) Im going to get one for myself (w00t)

The dogs can sleep with John :lol: :lol: :lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back