The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Bed

nicky12

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
ok so had a sort out today as we had quit a few beds around the house and really didnt need anymore so it was of to the charity shop for them.... and now we dont have enough beds :- " what a good excuse to make sumore with the fabric i got yesterday :- " (w00t)

a matching bed and blanket for ollie ...

P1010004-5.jpg

P1010005-3.jpg

P1010007-5.jpg

P1010008-2.jpg

and for jue332 :D

P1010002-4.jpg

Nicky what LUCKY dogs :huggles: another fab furry bed, love the grey - very cool :thumbsup:

What lucky dogs you have Nicky.

Love the leopard print material. Is that a snuggley type bed?? Bet its soon full of whippets!!!

Very nice Nicky.

What sewing machine have you got ? it seems to cope very well with loads of differant fabrics :thumbsup:

OH WOW NICKY (w00t) thats fantastic, getting really excited can't wait for it to come :lol:

THANKYOU VERY MUCH :thumbsup: :thumbsup: you are the sewing queen on K9 :lol:

Check your emails :)

WOW FAB Nicky ... :cheers: are you having a leopard one Julie....I do love this design..its brilliant. :thumbsup: :wub: the dogs look smashing on it too... :wub:

Bed1.jpg

Isnt Nicky a star... :thumbsup: looking forward to my blankie too.. :lol: :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Janimal said:
WOW FAB Nicky ... :cheers:   are you having a leopard one Julie....I do love this design..its brilliant. :thumbsup:   :wub:   the dogs look smashing on it too... :wub:
Bed1.jpg

Isnt Nicky a star... :thumbsup:   looking forward to my blankie too.. :lol:   :cheers:

She cerainly is Janis :thumbsup: , I'm having the same fabic as yours but the sleeping bag type as Gracie has been doing my head in that last few weeks, we have a double sized fur throw on the sofa and gracie insists on snuggling down the folded bit and the throw then ends up in a big ball in the middle of the sofa :angry:

I just know she is gonna love this bed :thumbsup: my daughter choose the fabric, Nicky emailed me some different ones and as soon as she saw this fabic she said YES get her this one :lol:

Thanks again Nicky your a star :thumbsup:

Yes Im blaming her for spending lately... :- " :- " .....I just saw the picture of Tia on her bed and fell in love :wub: ....but unfortunately Tia wasnt inside when I opened it.. :lol: :(

Janimal said:
Yes Im blaming her for spending lately... :- "  :- " .....I just saw the picture of Tia on her bed and fell in love :wub: ....but unfortunately Tia wasnt inside when I opened it.. :lol:   :(

Nicky did say Tia was a bit put out cos she couldn't get in Gracie's bed, so Tia is having another bed made for her :wub:

Nicky you are quite welcome to post Tia to me with the bed if you want :lol:

dawn said:
What lucky dogs you have Nicky.
Love the leopard print material.  Is that a snuggley type bed?? Bet its soon full of whippets!!!

yes its a sleeping bag my lot have a furry one and they love it :thumbsup:

Millie said:
Very nice Nicky.
What sewing machine have you got ? it seems to cope very well with loads of differant fabrics  :thumbsup:

its called a sewing queen delux my mum got it for me from neto a real bargin it was £49.99 it sews almost anything although i have to take it slow on the furry ones as its very thick ...was worth every penny :thumbsup:

aww janis and jue your to kind your making me blush :b and tia says unless your both prepared to keep her in the way she has become acustom to shes staying put :lol: :p

Nicky check your emails again :thumbsup:

I have just been looking at Ollies new bed again, what a great idea a nice fluffy bed with a fluffy over cover :thumbsup: ........ think i maybe placing another order for Evies birthday :- " :lol:

And YES she will be a spoilt princess here too :thumbsup: o:) :wub: :lol:

well if Tia lives up to my Tia 6ft bed i dont get a look in settee i i am lucky

so i guess she will fit in, here,

got to agree with them all on here nicky,you are the k9 sewing queen, if you ever decide to start making doughnut beds and soft indoor kennels i would definatley be putting orders in :b :thumbsup:

nicky12 said:
Millie said:
Very nice Nicky.
What sewing machine have you got ? it seems to cope very well with loads of differant fabrics  :thumbsup:

its called a sewing queen delux my mum got it for me from neto a real bargin it was £49.99 it sews almost anything although i have to take it slow on the furry ones as its very thick ...was worth every penny :thumbsup:

WOW ! What a bargin ! :thumbsup:

Great beds,you clever thing you :thumbsup: :huggles: :huggles:

Dounut beds?? do u have a picture??

I may have a bash at making some!!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back