The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Breeding

few pics of the pups this lad still available,81/2 lb at 81/2weeks.bonny lad :luck: :thumbsup:

oops :wacko: :wacko:

029.jpg

and another

017-1.jpg

few of his brothers :thumbsup:

017-1.jpg

lovely pups

017-1.jpg

017-1.jpg

017-1.jpg

still like a bit of draught.

017-1.jpg

(w00 :teehee: :wacko: t) opps lol :sweating: :clown: try again

024.jpg

getting there :wacko: :wacko: nowt like a sly drink :thumbsup:

022.jpg

019.jpg

018.jpg

016.jpg

015-1.jpg

014.jpg

cheers johng putting me right on photo bucket :blink: :wacko:

these 3 range 81/2 to 91/2lb at 81/2 week, they just had a LARGE breakfast.

best of luck to the owners of this new breeding,be interesting what gold run throws to a greyhound, nothing wrong with this healthy litter :thumbsup:

Nice pup it want last long good luck to new owner :thumbsup:

Cheers Lyndon bet you wouldn't have thought it was kieran you saying that to. kieran fell in love with the dog as soon as he saw the photo. Couldn't belive he was still avalable when i phoned. All going well he will he coming home tomm. Good job I work in a pet shop and get discount spent a fortune on puppy stuff today.

Cheers Lyndon bet you wouldn't have thought it was kieran you saying that to. kieran fell in love with the dog as soon as he saw the photo. Couldn't belive he was still avalable when i phoned. All going well he will he coming home tomm. Good job I work in a pet shop and get discount spent a fortune on puppy stuff today.
good luck kieran and sharon lovly pup

Um Um Sharon, what were you saying at the Bends when we collected ours? Should have known you woulnt resist for long.

This is the other one I would have picked if we couldnt of had the one we did.

Best of Luck with him Keiran :luck:

ps wots his name?

smart lad ,sure you will give him every chance :luck: :luck: :thumbsup: wants some youngsteers in racing :thumbsup:

Good luck kieran these pups l credit to breeder :luck:

029.jpg
Well Max is now here. Never heard a pup that can cry so loud.lol Was all quiet at 7.30 this morning, half expected him being in bed with Kieran but he was in his cage good as gold. Didn't last long after being in the pen then having him breakfast the crying started again even though he was with me till Kieran finally got out of bed 9.30 think he going to have to learn he has a puppy now lie in's don't happen. Must say Max is a credit to Jill Lovely chunky pup and in brill condition.

029.jpg
Well Max is now here. Never heard a pup that can cry so loud.lol Was all quiet at 7.30 this morning, half expected him being in bed with Kieran but he was in his cage good as gold. Didn't last long after being in the pen then having him breakfast the crying started again even though he was with me till Kieran finally got out of bed 9.30 think he going to have to learn he has a puppy now lie in's don't happen. Must say Max is a credit to Jill Lovely chunky pup and in brill condition.
thats what mum a for lol

I don't mind he a lovely pup. Leaving most of it to Kiearn though because he wants the pup for himself. He already follows Kieran everywere.

he is lovely sharon and keiran and il get to c him train @ the sun no doubt? best of luck with him. :luck:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back