The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Bwra Ruling

:) One simple questions please, (can any body tell me when we will know if we can register our pups or not??? :teehee: from a very confused Di :thumbsup:

all this reading has affected my poker skills i will have to see debbie now for more lessons.WELL DONE DEBS ON REACHING 100K KNEW YOU WOULD GET THERE IN THE END. :thumbsup:
lost them all...lol....overnight :lol:

As i keep reading this thread i can not see any other Scratch dog owners having thier say and there are plenty who have computers --WHY?

I also think whatever decision the BWRA make they will have to justify it to many other members who voted if it goes against what they voted for---Surely they can all read what was on the voting forms?

Maybe on the next AGM those who are not happy with things as they are voted for --will put themselves forward for election onto the committee that way they could have the

fantastic feeling that goes with this position (gratitude /appreciation in abundance /recognition/for a unpaid thankless job -

very often with a great feeling of self worth also--- knowing you have given so much of your time and effort to reap such handsome rewards--)

I am sure one of the BWRA committee will confirm this for me !!!lol

Considerable if not all threats to the No Limit dog racing ----

is brought about by a minority of scratch racers themselves --

steve

Last edited by a moderator:
ive noticed some keep ?rule one WHIPPET LIKE this rule worked fine when it was put in place but you had to remember there was 28lb/32lb weight limit then so they certainly was whippet like :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
ive noticed some keep ?rule one WHIPPET LIKE this rule worked fine when it was put in place but you had to remember there was 28lb/32lb weight limit then so they certainly was whippet like :thumbsup:
Yes Chris your spot on with that !! :thumbsup:

steve

Morning everyone

Just to let everyone know a statement will be published on the BWRA site as soon as possible.

By the BWRA chairman.

Regards

Joyce Thoburn

Registrar

Morning everyone

Just to let everyone know a statement will be published on the BWRA site as soon as possible.

By the BWRA chairman.

Regards

Joyce Thoburn

Registrar

Thats a blessing --wont make 100 pages now will it? thanks for letting us all know on here

steve

WELL DONE BWRA COMMITTEE good to see that a sensible descision has been reached allowing for pups and pups due to be accepted for registration

FULL DETAILS ARE ON THE BWRA WEBSITE

i for one is not one of dees cronies i hardly know her and i take being called one offensive so like i have been polite in my posts by saying please thanks and i do apoligise if ive offended any body in my posts but you should not call any body a cronie its rude
Hi Trev, can't see why you should be offended by being called a crony, it means a close friend, but if you had been called a crone, then I could understand at you being offended.

Geoff :thumbsup:

well done bwra lets hope this ends the arguements and we can get back to racing how dogs :thumbsup:

Morning everyone

By the BWRA chairman.

Regards

Joyce Thoburn

Registrar
Thanks Joyce :thumbsup:

ps did you get my you know whats? :-

Just read the BWRA statement :thumbsup: but there's one little hiccup, it's 2 generations, not 3.

Now Now Now

Lets wiat for a statement about this , 3 Generations Or 2 Generations :p :p

Thanks for letting us know , i know the committee would sort it in the end ... :D

i for one is not one of dees cronies i hardly know her and i take being called one offensive so like i have been polite in my posts by saying please thanks and i do apoligise if ive offended any body in my posts but you should not call any body a cronie its rude
Hi Trev, can't see why you should be offended by being called a crony, it means a close friend, but if you had been called a crone, then I could understand at you being offended.

Geoff :thumbsup:
thanks geoff for putting me right i think what it is you know what you are saying but when you right it or even read it it comes out wrong cheers i hope i can call you mate thanks

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back