The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Bwra Ruling

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
JUST READ THE UPDATE ON THE BWRA WEBSITE

GREAT NEWS I THINK IT WAS WELL WORTH THE FIGHT TO GET PUPS ALREADY BORN REGISTERD

WELL DONE EVERYONE WHO STOOD UP FOR WHATS RIGHT

ONLY PROBLEM NOW IS THAT THEY ARE NOW SAYING 3 GENARATIONS HOPE THERE WRONG AND ITS YET ANOTHER MISTAKE

I TOLD YOU PEOPLE IT WAS TO CONFUSING BUT SOME ON HERE JUST WONT LISTERN

IF IT IS CORRECT IT WILL EFFECT A LOT MORE DOGS THAN ALREADY STATED BY VICKY ON HER STUD DOG FEACHER

SO LETS JUST HOPE ITS A MISTAKE AGAIN LOL :lol: :p :D

GARY

Last edited by a moderator:
Morning everyone

Just to let everyone know a statement will be published on the BWRA site as soon as possible.

By the BWRA chairman.

Regards

Joyce Thoburn

Registrar
:thumbsup: Thanks, Di

Just read the BWRA statement :thumbsup: but there's one little hiccup, it's 2 generations, not 3.
told you it reads two after the progeny :thumbsup:
AND YES YOU ARE RIGHT CHRIS LOL

SO IT IS CONFUSING TO MORE PEOPLE THAN WE FIRST THOUGHT :lol: :p

GARY one happy racer for now :D
Think its probably another mistake ...please say its a mistake lol ;)

Still think it was wrote badly , but i best shut up now :D or i will be getting bullied again for not agree with it :D and saying its the best thing since slice bread ....not !!!!

Good to see all the dogs it affected been able to race lets hope there all good one :thumbsup:

Just read the BWRA statement well done folks.........................don't know what all the fuss was about :eek: :clown: :clown: (joke!!!! really!!!!)

Just read the BWRA statement :thumbsup: but there's one little hiccup, it's 2 generations, not 3.
told you it reads two after the progeny :thumbsup:
AND YES YOU ARE RIGHT CHRIS LOL

SO IT IS CONFUSING TO MORE PEOPLE THAN WE FIRST THOUGHT :lol: :p

GARY one happy racer for now :D
Think its probably another mistake ...please say its a mistake lol ;)

Still think it was wrote badly , but i best shut up now :D or i will be getting bullied again for not agree with it :D and saying its the best thing since slice bread ....not !!!!

Good to see all the dogs it affected been able to race lets hope there all good one :thumbsup:

welldone on the guys who,,fought for those pups to get reg,,,,, :thumbsup:

ur not allowed to mate a 1/4 cross to a full ghd,,,cos it has to be 3 generation,s,,,,sort of speak,,, database of ur dogs will show that,,,,,forgetably its a shame people,s voting form wasnt more clearer for pll,s on wot they were voting for

LETS JUST GET ON WITH THE RACING NOW FOR 2009 :thumbsup:

next time don't vote for something your not sure about ;) ask!

WELL DONE THE BWRA COMMITTEE NOT FORGETTING MAIRE AND CHRIS

glad it all got sorted, :thumbsup:

been a good topic will miss it, :thumbsup: :-

so whos going to come up with another topic of great interest see if it bets 54 page, (w00t)

and please leave getting me banned out of it :oops: o:)

i for one is not one of dees cronies i hardly know her and i take being called one offensive so like i have been polite in my posts by saying please thanks and i do apoligise if ive offended any body in my posts but you should not call any body a cronie its rude
Hi Trev, can't see why you should be offended by being called a crony, it means a close friend, but if you had been called a crone, then I could understand at you being offended.

Geoff :thumbsup:
thanks geoff for putting me right i think what it is you know what you are saying but when you right it or even read it it comes out wrong cheers i hope i can call you mate thanks
No probs Trev :thumbsup: love having the crack with you :thumbsup:

It would be an ideal time given that the same people who run Whippets are members of both main bodies usually -- for the NNWRF to follow suit

If breeding over the next two years is allowed go off in different directions we will be creating more problems for the future-

Resulting in more nasty /unpleasant /not very nice feelings -- food for thought for this organisation---

Get it out of the way now with as little upset as possible

my opinion only!!!!!

steve

It would be an ideal time given that the same people who run Whippets are members of both main bodies usually -- for the NNWRF to follow suit
If breeding over the next two years is allowed go off in different directions we will be creating more problems for the future-

Resulting in more nasty /unpleasant /not very nice feelings -- food for thought for this organisation---

my opinion only!!!!!

steve
Are you wanting this topic to run for 100 pages Steve? but a very good point :thumbsup:

well done the bwra comittee :thumbsup: at least no one is being penalised and it is fair play to all :thumbsup:

my opinion only!!!!!

steve
Steve the NNWRF Statement Statment taken from NNWRF k9 click ...this matter is under review i hope it answers any question any member may have

my opinion only!!!!!

steve

could be a new topic lol

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE BWRA COMMITTEE FOR LETTING COMMONSENSE PREVAIL.ALSO THE NNWRF STATEMENT IS ABSOLUTELY SPOT ON.NOBODY IS PENALISED THE RULES ARE NOW IN PLACE AND MUST BE FOLLOWED BY ALL WHETHER YOU AGREE OR NOT .LETS GET ON WITH OUR RACING IN HARMONY.WE AT THURROCK WHERE DEEPLY AFFECTED BUT WE MUST BURY THE HATCHET AND WORK TOGETHER TO IMPROVE OUR CLUB AND PUSH FORWARD CATERING FOR ALL SIZES.ITS GREAT TO GO TO AN OPEN AND SUPPORT YOUR CLUB MEMBERS LETS HOPE WE HAVE A GOOD YEAR

YOURS IN SPORT

ROB AND TINA

:D Great news well done to all who pushed for these pups to be registered and well done to the BWRA for getting it all sorted. I think everyone is willing to follow the new ruleings it was just a case of being fair to the pups already born and those to be born in the old rules,welldone to everyone again and a happy new racing season to you all from a very happy newcomer and his pup from Bigland BoyxMiss Match Mini (Bailey racing name hopefully Baloo Boy)? :thumbsup:

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE BWRA COMMITTEE FOR LETTING COMMONSENSE PREVAIL.ALSO THE NNWRF STATEMENT IS ABSOLUTELY SPOT ON.NOBODY IS PENALISED THE RULES ARE NOW IN PLACE AND MUST BE FOLLOWED BY ALL WHETHER YOU AGREE OR NOT .LETS GET ON WITH OUR RACING IN HARMONY.WE AT THURROCK WHERE DEEPLY AFFECTED BUT WE MUST BURY THE HATCHET AND WORK TOGETHER TO IMPROVE OUR CLUB AND PUSH FORWARD CATERING FOR ALL SIZES.ITS GREAT TO GO TO AN OPEN AND SUPPORT YOUR CLUB MEMBERS LETS HOPE WE HAVE A GOOD YEARYOURS IN SPORT

ROB AND TINA

WELL SAID :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

HOPE YOU ARE FEELING BETTER ROB

:D Great news well done to all who pushed for these pups to be registered and well done to the BWRA for getting it all sorted. I think everyone is willing to follow the new ruleings it was just a case of being fair to the pups already born and those to be born in the old rules,welldone to everyone again and a happy new racing season to you all from a very happy newcomer and his pup from Bigland BoyxMiss Match Mini (Bailey racing name hopefully Baloo Boy)? :thumbsup:

good luck with your new pup and wellcome to whippet racing :thumbsup:

all this reading has affected my poker skills i will have to see debbie now for more lessons.WELL DONE DEBS ON REACHING 100K KNEW YOU WOULD GET THERE IN THE END. :thumbsup:

have you got your pressie threw the post yet :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back