The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Litter ( Tara X Pyper )

billyboy45

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
What a couple of days ive had with Tara.She went into labour on Wednesday morning,her temperature went right down,and she refused her food from the night before.She was restless a few times during wednesday,but was showing no signs of wanting to pup.Spent the whole of Wednesday with her by my side ,more or less,and the whole night too.Never slept a wink.Checked her temperature a few times,and it was always the same,so i knew she was deffo in labour.Next day i realised that she was just not going to go into the 2nd stage of labour,so i did what ive done before,(internal)at the request of my vet,and within 5 minutes,she was starting to push.This was only the beginning,as she was still pupping at 12.00,midnight last night(Thursday)She had a pup more or less,every hour,from 14.00pm,and had her last one just before 12.00 midnight .I will try to stay awake all night now anyhow,as i need to keep an eye on things,and there are quite a few finals on the tele that i want to see.Especialy Hellbounds cousin,as i think she is a class act.Anyway,im gona sicken you all for a while now,with puppy pix,starting with these.

Tara under a bit of presure,just before she started pupping

_8140123.jpg

Then things began to heat up a bit,and she started wrecking the place.

_8140130.jpg

Next thing she knew,she was a mummy again.

_8140131.jpg

and again

_8140133.jpg

and again

_8140139.jpg

and again

_8140149.jpg

_8140137.jpg

these 2 little fellows would like to say hello big world.

_8140159.jpg

_8140158.jpg

And it didn't stop there,as they just kept on coming,once every hour or so.Till we had loads.

_8140154.jpg

_8140152.jpg

_8140141.jpg

_8140160.jpg

_8140165.jpg

_8140163.jpg

_8140167.jpg

_8140173.jpg

_8140171.jpg

Almost got a little pyper Karen,but it was a couple of bitches that i was wanting,as Tara threw a few very fast ones in her litter to Ernie.If she can do the same with this litter,and they make 23 ish,instead of 21 like the other litter,then i'll be well pleased.There is also a very small dog pup too,and i don't know if you can get twin pups,but there was one with no afterbirth,that followed an identicle pup,who had one,and as it was being born,Tara stood up,and the pup fell on the floor,causing the afterbirth to break away,and come out on its own.A few seconds later,the other pup came on its own,with no afterbirth,but some blood on him,and no bag.Will post a few pix of the 2 of them tomorrow.Some more pix now.

Hows this one.Wont get much fresher than that.

_8140174.jpg

_8140176.jpg

_8150184.jpg

_8150185.jpg

_8140183.jpg

_8140179.jpg

Tara having a well deserved sleep.

_8150193.jpg

_8150188.jpg

_8150192.jpg

billyboy45 said:
Almost got a little pyper Karen,but it was a couple of bitches that i was wanting,as Tara threw a few very fast ones in her litter to Ernie.If she can do the same with this litter,and they make 23 ish,instead of 21 like the other litter,then i'll be well pleased.There is also a very small dog pup too,and i don't know if you can get twin pups,but there was one with no afterbirth,that followed an identicle pup,who had one,and as it was being born,Tara stood up,and the pup fell on the floor,causing the afterbirth to break away,and come out on its own.A few seconds later,the other pup came on its own,with no afterbirth,but some blood on him,and no bag.Will post a few pix of the 2 of them tomorrow.Some more pix now.Hows this one.Wont get much fresher than that.

_8140174.jpg

_8140176.jpg

_8150184.jpg

_8150185.jpg

_8140183.jpg

_8140179.jpg

Tara having a well deserved sleep.

_8150193.jpg

_8150188.jpg

_8150192.jpg

well done tara you got your hands full now billy alda best of :luck: with them

billyboy45 said:
Almost got a little pyper Karen,but it was a couple of bitches that i was wanting,as Tara threw a few very fast ones in her litter to Ernie.If she can do the same with this litter,and they make 23 ish,instead of 21 like the other litter,then i'll be well pleased.There is also a very small dog pup too,and i don't know if you can get twin pups,but there was one with no afterbirth,that followed an identicle pup,who had one,and as it was being born,Tara stood up,and the pup fell on the floor,causing the afterbirth to break away,and come out on its own.A few seconds later,the other pup came on its own,with no afterbirth,but some blood on him,and no bag.Will post a few pix of the 2 of them tomorrow.Some more pix now.Hows this one.Wont get much fresher than that.

_8140174.jpg

If they're twins Billy, you could name them Schwarzenegger & Devito :thumbsup:

Cracking looking pups :thumbsup: great pics :thumbsup: :luck:

wow ther fantastic pics love how youve caught the one actualy being born ,ther gorguse babies :wub: :wub: good :luck: with them all :wub: and if thers any going spare pop one in the post to me please :D

:cheers: Well Done Tara.

Just a week to go here until "the big push", can't wait.

Plenty of growing up piccies please as you know how I like to choose my favourite :D .

ooh all those concurrent pics demonstrate how busy she must've been, she's going to be really busy feeding all them !

How do you tell what weight they'll make ? are the small ones destined to be a small adult ?

just interested as our Ella was so obviously much smaller at 9 weeks than her litter mates and ended up the smallest but at one week they all looked quite similar :blink:

:luck: :luck: with them

Well done Tara, cracking litter :thumbsup:

You've got some nice markings and colours there.

Wow 10 little beauties Billy :thumbsup: Looks like your gonna be busy for a while :sweating: know you want bitches,but looks like there is another Pyper there,you bound to find room to keep him if you look hard enough :thumbsup: :D

The pups look great the one with the white strip is a cutie, best of luck with them, hows mum doing?

Well.What do you know.Thought it was all over,as we had the place all cleaned up n evyfing.But Tara gave me that look,to say hang on dad,got a wee surprise in store for you mate.Member how last time,my 8th baby,that beautiful blue bitch,didn't make it,as i couldn't get her out quick enough,after the sack burst.Well,im giving you that wish this time matey,and a nice black bitch,to keep her company.So before it all came to an end,she popped out this lovely lass.

_8150203.jpg

Had a seperate piccie of the wee black girl too,but ive accidently deleted it. Don't worry though folks,as you know it wont be long till i have plenty more.This is mum now,with her football team,+a manager.

_8150201.jpg

Few spare pix too,that are doin nowt.So i might as well show em to you all.Its all go now,with the bottle,and the old lambs milk stuff,as there is no way i would ask Tara to do this lot on her own.

_8150197.jpg

_8150198.jpg

_8150199.jpg

_8150204.jpg

Birth weights of pups were as follows.1st pup born,Brindle bitch,10oz,then as follows.Brindle dog,12oz

blue brindle dog,12oz

black dog,11oz

tiny wee black bitch,6oz

tiny wee black dog,6oz

dark brindle bitch 8oz

blue brindle dog,8oz

dark brindle dog,14oz

dark brindle with white blaze,12oz.

blue bitch,weighed 12oz

black bitch,and number 12, 11oz.

Guess that makes Tara about a stone n a half lighter.And boy does she look it.Will have to beef her up as much as she'll eat from now on.Tripe n chicken to stock up on,and plenty home made broth should do it.

billyboy45 said:
Birth weights of pups were as follows.1st pup born,Brindle bitch,10oz,then as follows.Brindle dog,12oz    blue brindle dog,12oz

black dog,11oz

tiny wee black bitch,6oz

tiny wee black dog,6oz

dark brindle bitch 8oz

blue brindle dog,8oz

dark brindle dog,14oz

dark brindle with white blaze,12oz.

blue bitch,weighed 12oz

black bitch,and number 12,  11oz.

Guess that makes Tara about a stone n a half lighter.And boy does she look it.Will have to beef her up as much as she'll eat from now on.Tripe n chicken to stock up on,and plenty home made broth should do it.

good for you billy nice to see a well cared for bitch produce a healthy big litter with a dedicated master at her side. you can not beat the feeling when you see the lurchers of the future take thier first breath. :cheers:

(w00t) congratulations...now thats what i call action shots (w00t)

best of luck with them....and mum looks great :wub:

Wow look at that little lot :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back