The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Litter ( Tara X Pyper )

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
WOW! I'm made up for you, what a surprise at the end. They're quite a bunch aren't they.

Wish I lived near to help with the bottle rounds :luck: :luck:

I bet that was a shock lol

Nice little bunch of pups, best of luck with them all :wub: :thumbsup:

somelovely pups there billy congrates love the blue and the blacks :thumbsup:

hows the pups all doing billy :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

coatsy said:
hows the pups all doing billy :thumbsup:   :thumbsup:
Lost this wee girl Colin.Don't know what the p[roblem was,but thought that the bitch had lay on her,as she was flat.1st thing i had to do was get her wee lungs inflated,as she wasn't breathing at all.(This involved mouth to mouth n stuff.Not nice i know,but the only way it could be done.)She was breathing once every 15 seconds or so,and she was totaly lifeless.In fact we thought she was dead,several times.But me being me,i spent over 2 hours trying to get her breathing right.It took quite a while,but after 3 hours she was right as rain,and as you will see in the pic's,looked great.She was feeding again from the bitch,and the bottle,for 2 day's,and was full of life.Then today the wife called me out to look at her,as she wasn't breathing right,and i was shocked at the way she had went again.She was labouring to breath,which turned into a sort of painfull sqeek,and gasp,every time she did breath.Breathing got worse and she passed away.I feel i did all i possibly could,but i think it was just natures way of sorting things out.Tara seemed to know that summit weren't right with her,as several times i found the pup away from the rest.I have a wee electric blanket,which is a miricle worker,with small animals,that aren't doing to good.It was this,a 12 volt fan,so that she was getting maximum oxygen,and the glucose gell,that did the trick the 1st time,but there was summit seriously wrong some where inside her.Anyway,here are a few pix of her from the 1st time i brought her back from the wee rainbow bridge.But it seems she was called back there,and the 2nd time she went across it.Hopefully the rest will be ok from now on,as things like this get me down ,big time.That is the 1st pup i can ever remember loosing like this mate.
_8170210.jpg

_8170207.jpg

_8170213-1.jpg

This was her after 3/4 hours of doing everything i possibly could for her.

_8180215.jpg

_8180216-1.jpg

_8180218.jpg

_8180219.jpg

The rest,as you will see,are doing great,and growing rapidly,exept one of the twin pups,who although he is doing great,is not growing like his other half.Might be a good one for the unders lol.Tara is doing her job briliantly,just like last time.She is a great and dedicated mum,and is piling the weight on already.Here are a few pic's of the team.

_8190221.jpg

iM

This wee fellow is like his dad.

_8190224.jpg

this is the wee dog,along the last pup

_8190228.jpg

_8190230.jpg

_8190234.jpg

_8190240.jpg

_8190241.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
nice litter and all doing well :thumbsup: some christmas presents there i reckon :)

CANT BEAT A GOOD CRIMBO PRESENT EH JOHN.

TARA AND PUPS LOOKING GOOD BILLY. :thumbsup:

sorry about your little lost pup, sounds like you did everything humanly possible, but it wasn't to be.

:luck: with the rest of the team, Tara looks very patient with them all :wub:

I'm a fan of the little brindles as you know Billy but right now on that last shot with Tara I'm liking the blue one on it's feet feeding on the back teats :)

stormydog said:
nice litter and all doing well  :thumbsup:   some christmas presents there i reckon  :)
Only a couple of them Christmas pressie's left then,as they are almost all gone,owing to the success of Tara's last litter, to date,and their only 10 months old yet..Reach has just won the Cornish puppy racing Championship,and i think the red pup is quicker,but was injured,and didn't run.The other brindle that went to Cornwall,is doing great too,and the owners are more than pleased with him.The we bitch down south is doing great,and the TeddyBoy pup has just started winning too.My 2 im well impressed with,even though we made an arse of the last racing at Tullylish,and were left holding the 2 of them,while the other pups were making their way up the field.Just hope i can get them all reared now.

Fleesh said:
I'm a fan of the little brindles as you know Billy but right now on that last shot with Tara I'm liking the blue one on it's feet feeding on the back teats  :)
.Im liking her too girl.She was the one that i didn't get last litter,as the 8th pup was a blue bitch last time,but unfortunately the poor thing was born dead.This time all is well hopefully,but Tara kept me waiting till the next day for this one.

HELLO, I DONT KNOW YOU BUT I HAVE A LURCHER MYSELF

WOW (w00t)

WHAT FANTASTIC PICTURES AND WHAT BEAUTIFUL PUPS, CONGRATULATIONS TO TARA AND HER OWNERS.

HELEN :wub:

billyboy45 said:
Fleesh said:
I'm a fan of the little brindles as you know Billy but right now on that last shot with Tara I'm liking the blue one on it's feet feeding on the back teats  :)
.Im liking her too girl.She was the one that i didn't get last litter,as the 8th pup was a blue bitch last time,but unfortunately the poor thing was born dead.This time all is well hopefully,but Tara kept me waiting till the next day for this one.
Good things come to those who wait :)

And I'm hopefully within 24 hours of waiting for my little girl-pup out of Kerri and Solo :luck:

Fleesh said:
billyboy45 said:
Fleesh said:
Good things come to those who wait :)

And I'm hopefully within 24 hours of waiting for my little girl-pup out of Kerri and Solo :luck:

We are waiting with you ,and wishing you all the :luck: in the world,that you get youre little madam.But most of all that mum n oups are ok,and the birth is a normal one,with no need for vet. weighed my boys n girls today,and they are well over double their birth weight,some of them 3 times it. ...Billy...

Last edited by a moderator:
billyboy45 said:
stormydog said:
nice litter and all doing well  :thumbsup:    some christmas presents there i reckon  :)
Only a couple of them Christmas pressie's left then,as they are almost all gone,owing to the success of Tara's last litter, to date,and their only 10 months old yet..Reach has just won the Cornish puppy racing Championship,and i think the red pup is quicker,but was injured,and didn't run.The other brindle that went to Cornwall,is doing great too,and the owners are more than pleased with him.The we bitch down south is doing great,and the TeddyBoy pup has just started winning too.My 2 im well impressed with,even though we made an arse of the last racing at Tullylish,and were left holding the 2 of them,while the other pups were making their way up the field.Just hope i can get them all reared now.

Hi Billy,

The new pups are looking awesome! best of luck with them from us all :thumbsup:

Heres a pic from our show of the three pups from Tara & Ernie's litter,

not bad ehh!!

Keith.

brothers.jpg

Drift said:
billyboy45 said:
stormydog said:
nice litter and all doing well  :thumbsup:    some christmas presents there i reckon  :)

Hi Billy,

not bad ehh!!

Keith.

brothers.jpg

i feel i must add my pennysworth here has this poor bitch just had her second litter in 10 months or am i reading this wrong ? ?

Drift said:
billyboy45 said:
stormydog said:

Hi Billy,

not bad ehh!!

Keith.

brothers.jpg

THEY LOOK GREAT MATE GOOD :luck:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back