The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Litter ( Tara X Pyper )

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Well Billy my Kerri has been listening to me, I've got not just one girl but THREE to choose from (so far) :D

Fleesh said:
Well Billy my Kerri has been listening to me, I've got not just one girl but THREE to choose from (so far)  :D
Congratulations girl,at long last eh,hope all goes well from here on in,now that youre dream litter has arrived.Will be looking forward to the piccies now.Well done wee Kerri. ...Billy...

Last edited by a moderator:
whippydog said:
So,as this is Tara's 2nd litter in 6 years,i'm assuming she didn't have her first litter till she was 2,so i take it she's now 8 years old??? :unsure:
I suppose it's the norm then in the Lurcher & Greyhound industry to use bitches as breeding machines.......how very very sad :(

your very sad who ever u are get a life and wise up and billy dont worry mate you will get used to all this crap you have a good teacher. :thumbsup:

billyboy45 said:
_8150184.jpg

Gorgeous pups billy.. :thumbsup: a great selection of colours there.. :thumbsup: love the brindle one with the white blaze & white neck.. :wub: goodluck with them.. :luck:

Rose :)

just after reading the posts from whippydog...u r a sad sad person i have to say...what business is it of yours if tara's had her second litter?? nun!!! so just leave your comments to yourself..it seems that its not just on this that the slagging happens 2 because it happens at the shows aswell..not pinpointin ne certian ppl but i got slagged at at the donemana show about certain things.....go get a life because ppl who can slag n judge other people have a problem!!!!!! a big 1 at that!!!!!

As i don't want to bare you all with too many pix of the pups,i left week 2 out,and waited till they were 3 weeks,and outside in the shed.I have to use the heating bulb though,as it gets very cold at night.With them being used to the heat of the house for the 1st 3 weeks,i will have to wean them away from the heat.They are coming on a treat,as you will see by the photo's.

_9030679.jpg

_9030681.jpg

_9030680.jpg

_9040692.jpg

_9040693.jpg

Awwwwww :wub:

I can't wait until mine are that grown up :sweating:

They are looking great Billy :thumbsup: and still love the Pyper look-a-like :wub:

kirsty17 said:
just after reading the posts from whippydog...u r a sad sad person i have to say...what business is it of yours if tara's had her second litter?? nun!!! so just leave your comments to yourself..it seems that its not just on this that the slagging happens 2 because it happens at the shows aswell..not pinpointin ne certian ppl but i got slagged at at the donemana show about certain things.....go get a life because ppl who can slag n judge other people have a problem!!!!!! a big 1 at that!!!!!

VERY WELL SAID KIRSTY17 :thumbsup:

hi billy the puppies look beautful just like yr last lot of puppies do coz i have one of yr puppies from the last litter called diesel :))

Hope the pups and mum are doing good billy, any update pics? :thumbsup:

Yeah - what the pups looking like now billy?

would love to see some more pics please! :cheers:

I think i would rather not see any more pics because they are soooooo tempting. :wub: I'm sure my Chopper would love the silver or blk/white ones as a play mate! They are gorgeous Billy, only wish i could convince my boyfriend!

chopper said:
I think i would rather not see any more pics because they are soooooo tempting.  :wub: I'm sure my Chopper would love the silver or blk/white ones as a play mate! They are gorgeous Billy, only wish i could convince my boyfriend!
Be nice to him tonight then.Very nice,as i too would just love wee Chopper to have a playmate.But maybe he might not be able to keep up with it,this time next year.Would have no problems letting you have one,as i know where it would be going,it would be getting the best that could be got.Only thing is,i think the black dog with the white nose might just be spoken for,if i feel like letting him go.A mate has 1st refusal of him.That little silvery blue brindle is a real cracker of a pup mind,so if you are interested Pm me,as quite a few are spoken for,but nothing picked exept a black bitch.

billyboy45 said:
whippydog said:
So,as this is Tara's 2nd litter in 6 years,i'm assuming she didn't have her first litter till she was 2,so i take it she's now 8 years old??? :unsure:
I suppose it's the norm then in the Lurcher & Greyhound industry to use bitches as breeding machines.......how very very sad :(

Don't know where u had youre schooling.But it seems to me from that post,that it wasn't very good,where ever it was.Tara is 6 years old now ,and this is her 2nd litter.She had to prove herself on track and field,before i would even dream of breeding her.Believe me,she was worth waiting till she was 5 years old before i bred her.She was game enough for whatever she was hunted on,and still retrieved live to hand.If she hadn't been injured,then her racing career would have had a bit of a sting with it too.But anyway,i don't have to explain all this to anyone ,so i hope i hear no more on this one.My bitch,my pup's,and my good wishes to those who are lucky enough to get one of them,as the last litter,to a small whippet dog,are top notch,and they are only beginning.

Well done Billy .....I've only just seen this thread .....They are gorgeous .......It was fab seeing the birth :D .......Your right in the post I've quoted ....People should prove their bitches first, plus if they are bred from later, it gives more time to know your bitch is healthy, her strength and weaknesses ;)

dieselwilde said:
hi billy the puppies look beautful just like yr last lot of puppies do coz i have one of yr puppies from the last litter called diesel  :))
Sorry i missed you're post deizlewilde,and thankyou so much for that photo you sent me of his 1st big win.I was well chuffed,I sort of regretted sending that boy over,from the day he left here.Fortunately for him,he fell into the arms,or hands,of somebody who would do him great,and me proud.I don't know about everyone else on here.But when one of my pups wins, it is a win for me,or might as well be,as i be as proud as the owners.I love all my pups n dogs to bit's,even after they go to their new homes.I spend as much time as humanly possible with them while they are here,and usualy when someone call for me at the house,they don't even bother to knock or ring.They just come on round to the yard,cause they know thats where ill be,if ive got pups.That wee dog of youres is a credit to you,and i hope he runs like he looks. ...Billy...

billyboy45 said:
dieselwilde said:
hi billy the puppies look beautful just like yr last lot of puppies do coz i have one of yr puppies from the last litter called diesel  :))
Sorry i missed you're post deizlewilde,and thankyou so much for that photo you sent me of his 1st big win.I was well chuffed,I sort of regretted sending that boy over,from the day he left here.Fortunately for him,he fell into the arms,or hands,of somebody who would do him great,and me proud.I don't know about everyone else on here.But when one of my pups wins, it is a win for me,or might as well be,as i be as proud as the owners.I love all my pups n dogs to bit's,even after they go to their new homes.I spend as much time as humanly possible with them while they are here,and usualy when someone call for me at the house,they don't even bother to knock or ring.They just come on round to the yard,cause they know thats where ill be,if ive got pups.That wee dog of youres is a credit to you,and i hope he runs like he looks. ...Billy...
hi billy thankyou for your comments on diesel he a super dog i am glad to sent him over he his very much love and wanted we won the puppy champions racing on sunday at hook norton lure coursing club and come second in the show ever though it was raining all day i shall keep you post on him thankyou once again for a great dog yours april wilde :D

Well,well.That leaves only one of them,who have raced in puppy events,who hasn't won a puppy racing championship.That would be Swifty,who,if Kirsty n me,had;nt gone to sleep on the line,might have win one too.The other 3,are Hope 200s pup,and the 2 that went down to Wexford.One of which has won quite a few races,from traps,and i hear there is great hope for Teddyboy too,as he has started winning aswell.Buster seems to be on the mend now,as he is running like his old self,(almost).I think by the results from this litter to date,they should be ok,and as far as Tara being a proven bitch.Well,i dont think there can be any doubt about that so far.Can't keep we Ernie out of the picture either.Hers a couple of Buster and Swifty,today.

_9110033.jpg

_9110037.jpg

_9110069.jpg

_9110070.jpg

_9110062.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back