The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Litter ( Tara X Pyper )

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Now for Mickeys Bitch,and my own wee pride n joy.

1st Mickeys bitch

IMG_0941.jpg

IMG_0965.jpg

IMG_0968.jpg

IMG_0950.jpg

IMG_0945.jpg

Now for me wee lassy.

Now for my wee pride n joy number 2

IMG_0963.jpg

IMG_0964.jpg

IMG_0959.jpg

IMG_0962.jpg

One more missing from here,but will get him sorted tomorrow.Have them all done for Parvo,at 6 weeks,and half way through their main course of inoculations now.So come next week,i will have to part company with at least 1/2 of them.then another hopefully goes a week after that.Really like this litter.Hopefully they can measure up to their breeding,and of coarse the top class prospects that are in this country at the moment.And that includes everyone's pups,as i have yet to see a bad looking one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Another one of the wee man,who is staying with me.One of the twins

IMG_0911.jpg

billyboy45 said:
Now for my wee pride n joy number 2
IMG_0963.jpg

IMG_0964.jpg

IMG_0959.jpg

IMG_0962.jpg

One more missing from here,but will get him sorted tomorrow.Have them all done for Parvo,at 6 weeks,and half way through their main course of inoculations now.So come next week,i will have to part company with at least 1/2 of them.then another hopefully goes a week after that.Really like this litter.Hopefully they can measure up to their breeding,and of coarse the top class prospects that are in this country at the moment.And that includes everyone's pups,as i have yet to see a bad looking one.

There looking good Billy :thumbsup: :luck:

They look lovely!!! Some lucky people getting them pups!! Must be fun at your house at the moment, all them pups running around - i only have two left now so i'm enjoying the peace and quiet, lol!! o:)

Took some pix of our Kipper today,as he was covered in s..t last time i was getting pix sorted.Here is the handsome lad.Just like his old man,when he was a puppy

IMG_1269.jpg

IMG_1324.jpg

then he was knackered.

IMG_1304.jpg

billyboy45 said:
Took some pix of our Kipper today,as he was covered in s..t last time i was getting pix sorted.Here is the handsome lad.Just like his old man,when he was a puppy
IMG_1304.jpg

He's absolutely gorgeous Billy :wub: It's those puppy dog eyes :wub:

He's gorgeous Billy :wub: keep the pics of this little fella coming,got a soft spot for his Dad :thumbsup:

Wont be no more pix of this lad now,as he's gone to his new home,in Wexford.It was between him and the biggest,and longest pup in the litter,and as im more interested in racing,then i had to forget what he looked like,and pick the one whom i thought would make a better race dog.Hopefully my eye hasn't let me down.Will post a few pix of the other fellow ,when i have them.

rodders said:
He's gorgeous Billy :wub: keep the pics of this little fella coming,got a soft spot for his Dad :thumbsup:
2 of the lads down south,who were to take the 2 blue brindle pups,have been laid off work,and are now over in England looking work.So i was left with 2 pups needing new homes.Thankfully ive rehomed one of them,which leaves me just this wee man to find an owner for.I hope someone likes him soon,as he looks a real cracker of a pup,and would make a lovely Christmas presy for somebody.
IMG_2538.jpg

IMG_2539.jpg

IMG_2541.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back