The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Litter

wen i get hme frm mi course ill go out n take pics o da pups!! surprised dad hasnt got ne recent 1s up here coz he never leaves that camera dwn! lol! but gotta say that reni is 1 craker of a bitch!! cnt wait till shes fully matured coz shes a beauty!! ill get new pics o danny boy up 2...im bein a bit biased here but i think itl b hard 2 get a better lukin pup coz i think hes just adorable... :wub:

kirsty17 said:
wen i get hme frm mi course ill go out n take pics o da pups!! surprised dad hasnt got ne recent 1s up here coz he never leaves that camera dwn! lol! but gotta say that reni is 1 craker of a bitch!! cnt wait till shes fully matured coz shes a beauty!! ill get new pics o danny boy up 2...im bein a bit biased here but i think itl b hard 2 get a better lukin pup coz i think hes just adorable... :wub:

der dat dunb ding da r dos cops wao der dat (w00t) and apart from that as de der dat r wen dos dem ..do dey ? r do dey not ? (w00t)

yes reni is a gem kirsty :thumbsup:

lol john!! the txt lingo! ill remember to type properly sumtym!! :- " lol yep she definately is! but danny's gorgeous!! ull see what i mean when i put the pictures up!! :wub:

OK Graham,sorted a couple.But 1st,here is another wee man that wee haven't seen 4 a while mate.(Buster).Will sort out a few of him n Swifty in a week or so.Here's that wee girly,that u was looking about mate,and one of Danny too,as promised by Kirsty.But as she was having a camera shuved down her throat at the hospital,it was left to me,to shuve one at the pup's.Sort of hard,having to set the camera to 12 second delay,push the shutter,and run to stack a dog for a pic.But i got thwere in the end.(i hope)

_7010692.jpg

DANNYBOY

_7010690.jpg

RENI

_7010688.jpg

_7010685.jpg

_7010684.jpg

Will post the one of DANNYBOY on the none ped's later,along with the three of RENI.

[everyone looking well kirsty aii the best with them :luck:

kirsty17 said:
OK Graham,sorted a couple.But 1st,here is another wee man that wee haven't seen 4 a while mate.(Buster).Will sort out a few of him n Swifty in a week or so.Here's that wee girly,that u was looking about mate,and one of Danny too,as promised by Kirsty.But as she was having a camera shuved down her throat at the hospital,it was left to me,to shuve one at the pup's.Sort of hard,having to set the camera to 12 second delay,push the shutter,and run to stack a dog for a pic.But i got thwere in the end.(i hope)
_7010692.jpg

DANNYBOY

_7010690.jpg

RENI

_7010688.jpg

_7010685.jpg

_7010684.jpg

Will post the one of DANNYBOY on the none ped's later,along with the three of RENI.

youll get the hang of time delay soon billy :D nightmare if the subject moves too ! pups looking brilliant :thumbsup:

billy heres a picture of my lean mean racing machine he greets me each morning in the kennels.

he was 2 on tuesday

004-4.jpg

GRAHAM PEM said:
billy heres a picture of my lean mean racing machine  he greets me each morning in the kennels.he was 2 on tuesday 

004-4.jpg

this one is a heart melter :wub: he is lovely

aw :wub: lovely :wub:

rhonda

Last edited by a moderator:
Just thought id update the old piccie's a wee bit,with some (a lot) action shots of the two pup's ive kept back.Not the two id picked from birth,but one of them anyhow,as Rosey broke her leg a week after i said id picked her from birth.So im tempting fate here again.Im pretty well pleased with thwese 2 mind,and they had their 1st real chase at summit 2 day's ago,and struck home to my great delight.

_7142198.jpg

_7142205.jpg

_7142208.jpg

_7142210.jpg

_7142211.jpg

_7142235.jpg

_7142214.jpg

_7142222.jpg

_7142238.jpg

Last 2 for now.This was them running past the back of my house,on the way back in.They do not like seing the place,as they know it mean's fun's ended for the day.But then they'll do it all again tomorrow morning,and every morning,now that the fields are all empty for a month or so.

_7142282.jpg

_7142283.jpg

kirsty17 said:
_7010692.jpg

DANNYBOY

_7010690.jpg

RENI

_7010688.jpg

_7010685.jpg

_7010684.jpg

Top litle lad won his 1st racing trophie last saturday,and Swifty n him took the lurcher pairs trophie home too.Training is coming on a bit too,and i had great news about their sister today,but that's another story,on another thread.Been training them all to jump now,for about a week or so,and so far its going greaty.What do u think.
_8010035.jpg

_8010036.jpg

_8010039.jpg

_8010040.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back