The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Litter

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Here they are at ground level again,and lookin gooood.

Big fat Reni

_8010059.jpg

Our Dannyboy.

_8010057.jpg

img

http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t129/billyboy45/_7290019.jpg' alt='_7290019.jpg'>

No bother moving these pups i bet,as i have quite a few booked already.Reports from across the water on last litter are great,and even better from down south of ireland.Pretty pleased with my own 2 as well.Can't wait to see these little gems,as their dad was a show stopper,with awsome pace,when he was on summit.Dis is him in da middle,before he broke his leg,and canceled out any hope of a racing carear.

Happybirthdaypups003.jpg

What i wouldn't give for another Pyper.Paid an awsume ransome,just to have the leg fixed,so's i could keep him for this litter,and thought id missed my chances,when Tara didn't fancy him at 1st.

Last edited by a moderator:
There all looking good :thumbsup: thought you'ld have put a pic up of my mate Andys ;) dog out the litter Graham :D

JUST FOR YOU KAREN KILLEACLE RENI WITH HER SON ,ANDY SENDS HIS LOVE.

004-6.jpg

GRAHAM PEM said:

004-6.jpg

Thats better,now we just need pics off Gary and Mez to complete the family album :thumbsup: Tell Andy,got plenty of polo necks ready for winter :- " :lol:

Can't wait to see how this litter run :thumbsup:

rodders said:
GRAHAM PEM said:

004-6.jpg

Thats better,now we just need pics off Gary and Mez to complete the family album :thumbsup: Tell Andy,got plenty of polo necks ready for winter :- " :lol:

Tell you one thing Karen.They may keep their fingers x that they havent made a big mistake with Reni,as she deffo has the attitude part right anyhow.In saying that,i would have no problem returning her to the gentleman who was ever so kind to let me have such a class bitch.Hey Graham.Got my wee blue bitch now too mate. ...Billy...

rodders said:
GRAHAM PEM said:

004-6.jpg

O SO YOU WANT A GROUP PHOTO NO PROBLEM I WILL ALSO GET MAGICAL DREAMS TO POSE FOR U AND ANDYS SAYS HE LIKE U BEST IN WELL U KNOW WHAT

billyboy45 said:
rodders said:
GRAHAM PEM said:

004-6.jpg

Tell you one thing Karen.They may keep their fingers x that they havent made a big mistake with Reni,as she deffo has the attitude part right anyhow.In saying that,i would have no problem returning her to the gentleman who was ever so kind to let me have such a class bitch.Hey Graham.Got my wee blue bitch now too mate. ...Billy...

NO MISTAKE BILLY GLAD YOUR PLEASED WITH YOUR PRESENT.

GRAHAM PEM said:

004-6.jpg

JUST TO LET YOU ALL KNOW KILLEACLE RENI HAS BEEN SPEYED AND HAS GOT A HOME FOR LIFE WITH ANDY & JUNE MERRIDITH.

SO NO MORE BABIES FOR THIS GIRL JUST A LIFE OF LEASURE..

GOOD ON YA ANDY & JUNE. :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back