The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Mating

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
well pleased with her and she is the double of her mum :thumbsup:

Lollie looks lovely Dee :wub: Is that you or Gary holding her in the pink slippers :- " :lol:

HPIM0932.jpg
hopefully pics of libby

nice one mick :thumbsup: she has her mums face shes lovely what weight is libby

HPIM0958.jpg
she's been on a bit of a diet as she was getting a bit of a bunter Gaz :- " but i weighed her today and she's 22lb

HPIM0929.jpg
This is Libby playing with her little sis Bridget Oscar x unraced(Micky Mouse x Jocks Lass )

What hight is she,as i measured Danny,who we got from Gary,and both he,and one of my own pup's are 18 TTS,and weigh 22lb,and they're only 13 week's.

Libby's about 17 inches Billy :thumbsup: just a guestimate though,as I haven't actually measured her just know my peddy is 20inch so guessed her size roughly when she's been stood beside him :cheers:

mick wilson said:
Libby's about 17 inches Billy  :thumbsup: just a guestimate though,as I haven't actually measured her just know my peddy is 20inch so guessed her size roughly when she's been stood beside him :cheers:
Wow just makes you realise how much whippets can differ in shape and size, my 17lb bitch is 18 inches to the shoulder, her 21lb litter sister is 20 inches (w00t) .

Just weighed lollie shes now 20lb ...dont know about hight , do you measure from the shoulder?

Had a phone call off lindan on sunday the other bitch is 24lb and just starting to school at oldhall ...maybe someone from the club might get a photo of her for k9

DENISE BAILEY said:
Just weighed lollie shes now 20lb ...dont know about hight , do you measure from the shoulder?
Rough way of doing it, stand her on a solid surface and place the bottom of the tape measure by the side of her foot, measure straight upwards from there until you reach the top of her shoulder (bony bit just before the base of her neck). Make sure your tape measure is straight up like a metre rule :) .

Pups look good hope they do well for new mums & dads

Vicki & mick :luck: :luck:

Heres a pic of lindens pup think she was 24lb last time i spoke to him...shes called princess

Thanks sally for the picture its much appreciated

Picture112croppeden.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back