Love George & Libby :wub: Best of luck, they're a nice litter :thumbsup:

another

hey gary elsa`s that quick the camera struggled to catch her

lol

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks richie they look great

cant wait to see them next week :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

GARY :cheers:

See George is starting to gain weight like his namesake Rich :lol: Looking good :thumbsup: :D Karen

it will have a big gold chain on soon just like his name sake :D they ook great richie m8

George is out shopping for one for him Gary :lol: He reckons his might be a bit big for the dog :lol: might just have to pinch that one for Harvey :oops: :D

HPIM0752.jpg
a couple more piccies of Libby playing with her ball

HPIM0745.jpg
little bugger chases anything ,but her absolute fave is holding the kids at bay in the corner of the sitting room :D she bites there feet if they move ,she's got more control over them than we have!lol!!!!!

Good Luck with her Mick. Looking foward to seeing her schooled next year. Least you know you'll have a good lure driver. :p

Cheers Sharon :cheers: and as for the lure driving ! have you ever thought of formula 1 driving!!! such is your expertise with that lure I feel sure you could be the new Schumacher !!! :p cheers .....Mick :thumbsup:

ALL2007PUPS004.jpg

ALL2007PUPS002.jpg

ALL2007PUPS001.jpg

THIS IS ELSIE AT 8 AND A HALF MONTHS OLD ONLY WEIGHS 17LB

GARY

Elsie's looking good Gary :thumbsup: will put some up to date photos of Libby when I can get the fecken camera working :rant: I think it may need to go into hospital to be fixed :angry: anyway when its sorted i'll put some pics on :thumbsup: she's a little star everyone loves Lib she's currently 23 lb :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back